Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Tamara76 I appreciate you! Youโ€™ve been such a kind and thoughtful friend since day 1. So thankful for you!

Those socks are so cute and those candles look amazing @Tamara76! That was so sweet of @unfungirl!

@faeriegirl Thanks!  The candles smell sooooooo good!  And they are gorgeous!  I love the socks and gummies, too!  @unfungirl knows how to spoil me! โค๏ธ 

A huge THANK YOU to @LCResz for sending me some holiday love โค๏ธ She stalked my Elfster list to gift me the Jo Malone Red Roses perfume Iโ€™ve had on there for a while ๐Ÿ™ˆ I canโ€™t wait to douse my wardrobe in it! Thank you for your generosity and thank you for being a wonderful BIC friend ๐Ÿ˜˜

059A38E9-2ADD-459A-8CCD-8A65D5A64A48.jpeg

What a lovely surprise @gonerogue! Jo Malone Rose is a beautiful scent and that card @LCResz sent is stunning. 

What a generous gift, you must be smelling amazing @gonerogue  ๐Ÿ˜ 

What a sweet gift from @LCResz@gonerogue! I hope you enjoy your new perfume! 

Awwww @gonerogue That is sooooo sweet of @LCResz!  Enjoy your perfume! โค๏ธ

@gonerogue That is such a beautiful fragrance! It is always in my rotation. 

Best,
Rebecca 

@gonerogue Awww how sweet. I have heard JM red roses smells lovely! Enjoy! 

@gonerogueOooh how wonderful! @LCResz How sweet of you! Also thank you for the card!

What a wonderful gift!!! Enjoy @gonerogue!!!

@gonerogue,

How very beautiful!  What a wonderful idea!  @LCResz has exceeded expectations in the gift department.  ๐Ÿ™‚  Gorgeous Winter card!

@gonerogue wow that is such a wonderful gift from @LCResz!!! 

@gonerogue, what a sweet and thoughtful surprise from @LCResz! JM Red Roses is such a lovely fragrance! That card is beautiful! ๐Ÿ’—

This was really sweet of @LCResz@gonerogue!  It's such a beautiful perfume!

Iโ€™m so happy you received it safe and sound ๐Ÿ˜ It was fun reviewing your elfster wish list and picking something that would surprise you! You were so thoughtful with your Halloween gift, it was a joy being able to show you that kindness back. BIC is the best!

Wow @LCResz spoiled you, @gonerogue! Thatโ€™s a beautiful gift ๐ŸŽ and something youโ€™ve been eyeing for awhile too, very thoughtful as well๐Ÿ˜Š

@gonerogue I canโ€™t message you for some reason (Iโ€™ve hit some kind of limit!) but I wanted to thank you for your incredibly thoughtful and perfect unicorn mail!

5135D8ED-2F3E-495F-8296-AEF8412150D4.jpeg

The demitasse cup is so cute, I shall relish drinking my espresso in it! The sparkly card is just too pretty, the pic doesnโ€™t do it justice! I canโ€™t wait to make it out there to CA again one day, and I will brink my LA guide with me so I can have proper adventures! The notebooks fit perfectly in my bag, theyโ€™ll be put to good use (now I wonโ€™t have to doodle and write poems on meeting handouts). Thanks again for thinking of my during your travels, it means more than I can explain, but when (not if, definitely when) we meet itโ€™ll be too much awesome!

@LCResz That was so sweet and thoughtful of@gonerogue ! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š

What a sweet gift, from @gonerogue@LCResz!  Enjoy! โค๏ธ

12,978 Replies
testing