Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@veronika23 Such a sweet gift from @mermadelove! I hope you enjoy all the unicorn mail! ❀️

@quspork @tsavorite @Ispend2much6 It was really fun putting together a package for V! Felt nice to give back to one of our superstars. LOLOL

@mermadelove Very kind of you to spoil the face of BT. Veronika23 deserves it all.

@mermadeloveme too!!! When I was a kid I'd walk up to strangers and hug them and tell them I loved them.  My mom was so scared that someone would take me away. Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23  Awwww..........! You are SO my sister from another mister!!! We would have been INSTANT BESTIES!!!!!!! I have a hard time not doing that /NOW!!! LOLOL! Although I'm a little more subtle about it now......... Sort of...... I usually start with a blinding smile and slooooowly pour the love on the newbies so that they don't think I'm crazy until it's way too late. LOLOLOLOL! I just love people and the 'weirder' they are the more I love them 'cuz the so called normal folks....... Well, you know what I mean!!! Smiley Wink

@mermadelove   yes so sisters!!! Hahahaha yeah it's hard not to hug people!!! I'm the weirdo that lets random strangers hug me lol.  Yup weirder the better! I so know what you mean Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy

@mermadelove  You must feel like I'm stalking you today with all of my tags. lol  I feel the same way.

@Ispend2much6 are you kidding? I love it! Spread the looooove πŸŒˆβœ¨πŸ¦„πŸ€©πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ§œπŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

@veronika23 Sp glad you got your goodies! Just wanting to brighten your day and say thank you for all the awesomeness you bring to BT/BIC! ✨🌈✨

Awwww thanks @mermadelove!!!  My sister from another mister! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

What an adorable lot of unis and mers! @mermadelove put together a really sweet package! Lucky you, @veronika23!!

Yay for Unicorn mail from @mermadelove!

What a nice gift!  Very cute planner!  I love the mermaid bookmark!

@veronika23, "You have mail!"   

Enjoy!  Smiley Happy

@veronika23  @mermadelove  What an adorable package!

WOW!!  That is super cute @mermadelove Heart  I hadn't seen that Fairytale Fruit Gum....these are such wonderful gifts for V!  How thoughtful of you....

Image result for surprised unicorn gif

@ZombieMetroAnt  I found it at Target!

@veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt  Oh wow!!! That unicorn mail is sparkletacular!!!! Great job, V! Enjoy, Z!

Thanks @mermadelove Heart   

I have to visit Lush now and get more Unicorn Transformation bombs Smiley LOL 

Image result for Unicorn town gif

@ZombieMetroAnt That gif is the best! It’s like before and after pics of us with our makeup. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸŽ‰πŸ’‹πŸ’„

I love this gif so much @ZombieMetroAnt!!!!

@mermadelove,

Funny meeting you here!  I love your new Avi!  I just had to tell you!  <3

9,109 Replies