Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

What a great gift, @itsfi! That was so sweet of @scott1201 to send you your favourite mask 😊 Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the masking thread!

@SpaceLlama it was super thoughtful of @scott1201. 😊 Can't wait to use the mask; will be sure to let you know how it goes. 

@itsfi this looks like a WONDERFUL unicorn swap ! @scott1201 is seriously tuned it!!! Enjoy!!!!

Completely agree @mermadelove@scott1201 did a fab job. πŸ’•

So happy you enjoyed your package ❀️ @itsfi

Thank you @scott1201! Lovin' it all!

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I thought I had posted this here yesterday but I guess I didn’t. I love this blue iridescent topper with this baby blue shirt.

I’m still in complete and total awe of the mask-swap turned caticorn mail from the wonderful @itsfi. We both share an intense love for sheet masks and skincare and I’ve always been very intrigued by her interesting masking finds.

Well, now I have a ton of AMAZING new masks to try! As I was opening the package, I think I said, β€œoh my god oh my god” at least 94 times. Such a sweet and thought out gift! Plus - items I had been lusting to try out (replica fragrances I’ve already been complimented on), delicious chocolates (half of them may already be gone...) and the MOST ADORABLE caticorn mug πŸ˜»πŸ™€

This made my entire week, month, and summer! I know I’ve said this before, but I started participating in this community as a New Years resolution (long time lurker) and I cannot believe the friends and camaraderie I have found ❀️   Thank you so so much @itsfi for the amazing gifts πŸ€—

03D9F10C-3474-4CB3-9049-2E099C9C8348.jpegAD37B636-45C3-4E33-BF4F-D90AA3EAA746.jpeg3CF69AE6-4E8B-43A2-B9EA-8BE69F18EB33.jpeg

Everything is better when it goes caticorn. Smiley Happy Have fun with all the wonderful goodies! @scott1201

OMG!!!!   Wow!   That mug is too super cute!  And chocolates?  And masks?   Enjoy, @scott1201!   You are such a sweetheart, @itsfi! <3

@scott1201,

I have never seen a Caticorn mug before, but what a cute gift! 

@itsfi  is a generous soul!   Very nice Unicorn mail!  Smiley Happy

Aw, I love it @scott1201 and @itsfi!

What a great package @scott1201!! How lovely of @itsfi!

@scott1201,

That cup, such an adorable find!!Smiley Happy

<3 Melissa

Wow what a great package! Enjoy all your goodies @scott1201 Smiley Happy

What nice package from @itsfi!  I hope you enjoy trying all your new masks, @scott1201!

Awwww, thank you @scott1201!!!   It's been fabulous getting to know people in this community like you and others.  I'm so happy to hear you liked the package.  I had a lot of fun putting it all together!  Hope you enjoy everything!  <3  <3  <3

@itsfi what a fantastic Caticorn mail for @scott1201 !  Thanks to both of you lovelies for adding to the magic and love that is BIC!!!!

That's so kind of @itsfi! I love those Face Shop solutions masks, @scott1201! Itsfi seems to have picked out so many great masks for you to try out πŸ˜„ and that Caticorn mug is too cute! 

Awe that is SO SWEET of  @itsfi! It looks like she really put a lot of thought and love into this @scott1201! It sounds like you’re going to enjoy these, I can’t wait to follow your masking reviews in the Mask thread! πŸ˜„πŸ’•β€οΈ

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Love this look with INC.redible, light blue iridescent gloss with a blue shift with the powder blue shirt!

10,426 Replies