Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

šŸŒˆšŸ¦„šŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD šŸ“¦šŸ¦„šŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

šŸ–¤šŸŒˆšŸ¦„šŸ“¦šŸ–¤ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! šŸ–¤šŸŒˆšŸ¦„šŸ“¦šŸ–¤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: šŸŒˆšŸ¦„šŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD šŸ“¦šŸ¦„šŸŒˆ

@GG84 Yay you got it! Haha I was sitting on the Becca for like two months, the suspense was killing me! šŸŒˆāœØ

@GG84,

Yay! for your Unicorn Mail and Yay! for @fieldsofclover!  This is so thoughtful!  Smiley Happy

@GG84 awwwww this is so awesome! Great job @fieldsofclover!!!

Hi @GG84,

I love this thoughtful care package/unicorn mail you got from @fieldsofclover! I'm obsessed with the "You are a good friend and your eye brows are amazing" sticker. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

<3 Raquel 

@Ispend2much6 @RaquelBT It's from the February Play box!

Spoiler

IMG_20180329_203540.jpg

How cute!  You didn't have to confess, @fieldsofclover!  We would have believed it was all you. Smiley Happy

@Ispend2much6 Usually I'm the print designer toiling in obscurity in this situation, so @SephoraPLAY should know at least one person actually did the thing šŸ˜‚ āœ‚ļø

Besides, when I opened the mailer in February and saw that, I knew @GG84 was exactly the person I had to send it to! It was fate. Maybe they designed the mailer and sent it to thousands of people just so I'd be sure to put it in this one box šŸ”®šŸŒŒ

@RaquelBT  That caught my eye too. Smiley Happy

So wonderful! Enjoy @GG84! So sweet @fieldofclovers! This...

So wonderful! Enjoy @GG84! So sweet @fieldofclovers! This thread always puts a smile on my face! šŸ˜Š

Re: So wonderful! Enjoy @GG84! So sweet @fieldofclovers! This...

ā¤šŸ–¤

RE: šŸŒˆšŸ¦„šŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD šŸ“¦šŸ¦„šŸŒˆ

I got the sweetest card in the mail from @mermadelove šŸ’– Even the envelope was adorable šŸ˜ Thank you so much for the adorable magnet and pin too, they are going into my BIC collection šŸ¤— What a beautiful gift for such a cold and dreary day!

Re: RE: šŸŒˆšŸ¦„šŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD šŸ“¦šŸ¦„šŸŒˆ

Cute!!! @Mcakes

Awwww - This is sweet, @Mcakes and @mermadelove!!! <3

@Mcakes. Oh, Iā€™m so glad it made it to you safely!!! Glad it brightened your day! Sparkle On!!!! Smiley Happy

I received surprise Mermaid/Narwhal Mail from darling @mermadelove!  A darling little fairy magnet for my refrigerator door!   Because I love gems, stones and crystals, mermadelove  sent me a heart-shaped labradorite that I now love!  I had mentioned that I didn't have any labradorite yet, and you can't say that to a generous mermadelove!   

Mermadelove also sent me a lovely crystal bead bracelet named "Higher Love," with a darling little star-shaped Pearl, and beads of Tanzine Aura Quartz, Lilac Lepidolite, Rose Quartz, Morganite, Prehnite with Epidote Inclusions, and Kunzite crystals. 

Thank you so much, mermadelove!

That's so nice @tsavorite!!!

@tsavorite labradorite is so special, what beautiful Mail!! @mermadelove You are just filled with so much love!!

@imlostagain  Thanks, dearie! Just trying to make the world a brighter place!

@tsavorite So glad you enjoyed your gifts!! Besides being a make upjunkie, I am also a crystal junkie and I love sharing their healing energies!!!! Enjoy!!!!

@tsavorite  How very thoughtful of @mermadelove! You're going to have to get rid of some makeup to make room for all of your crystals! Smiley Wink  Just kidding. 

@Ispend2much6  Bwahahah! Wait-- that's not funny. You said 'gey rid of all your makeup." *GASP!*

10,029 Replies