Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Too cute @Ispend2much6!

Oh, how adorable! I love that mug! I also appreciate a big-bottomed mug. 

Easter makeup! That egg palette is amazing, @Ispend2much6- I hope you enjoy everything! 

@quspork  Thank you; Mcakes found a real treasure!

Awwww - The mug and chocolates are sooo sweet!   The mug is totally adorable!  How thoughtful of @tsavorite!

And I love, love, love that egg!   I finally found these online so I could order one for my daughter (shhhhhh!).  @Mcakes finds the cutest things - she is such a doll! <3

Enjoy your goodies!  Hope you had an amazing birthday, @Ispend2much6!!! <3 <3 <3 

Ooh such a beautiful mug @Ispend2much6 @tsavorite ! I'm so glad your egg came to you in one piece, I was worried! It looks beautiful Heart 

@Ispend2much6,

That is an adorable Makeup Easter Egg!  How clever! 

@Mcakes really came up with a darling treat for you!   

You are right!  An underserved area of beauty!  Smiley Happy

You have some great online friends!

You have some great online friends!

Re: You have some great online friends!

@LuvstravelI sure do!

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

It must be my week for unicorn mail because the lovely @Mcakes sent me a lovely surprise! Even the packing peanuts are adorable! And the Makeup Easter egg?!?? AWESOME!!! My little one claimed that for herself. I’m sure she’ll share with her mum though. Thanks @Mcakes ! 😍😘✨🐰

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So cute!!! @mermadelove

Awwww - What awesome and well-suited unicorn mail, @mermadelove!!!!  @Mcakes is such a sweetheart!   Can't wait to see the looks with your new eyeshadows!!! <3 <3 <3 

Hehe yes I hope she decides to share it with you @mermadelove! I think all of those purples are right up your alley Heart 

@Mcakes You are SO RIGHT!!!! I totally loved it! But like mother like daughter!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹

@mermadelove,

How cute is that!  Leave it to @Mcakes!

I think you should quickly work out a trade to get that Makeup Easter egg!

@mermadelove  @mcakes  Was busy this week!  I had no idea Hershey's made chocolate pretzel eggs!

@Ispend2much6 I had no idea they did either lol! The seasonal Target section is unbelievable Smiley Very Happy 

@Mcakes  I haven't made it in there yet.  I haven't found the M&M Pretzel eggs yet either.

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

That feeling you get when you see THIS sitting on your porch and your heart lifts with joy because βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ¦„UNICORN MAILπŸ¦„πŸ’–βœ¨!!!!!

It doesn't even MATTER what's inside becuase it's the thought that counts, but THEN you open it to find THIS!!!!!!!!

@Tamara76  You are the Unicorn Mail Queen!!! My daughter and I just kept squeeing more and more loundly with everything we took out of the box!!!

My favorite?? THE NARWHAL with the RAINBOW HORN!!!!!!!

*dies*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh nice @mermadelove!!!

Yay!!!!   So happy it reached you so quickly, @mermadelove!!!!  I saw that narwhal and knew he had to be yours!  I am so glad you love it all and thankful to call you my friend, my dear! <3 <3 <3 <3 

9,857 Replies