Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@Ispend2much6 haha! The guacamole yielded from these glorious avocados was SO green Smiley Very Happy 

@Mcakes   Yummy!  Did you know that if you buy unripe avocados, if you microwave them for about 30 seconds on high, they will soften enough to use in a meal or as guacamole?  You might need a food processor to get it really smooth, but it works.  I never get it right buying them, or don't use them in time, so I was ecstatic to discover that trick!

Now that is a life hack Smiley Wink Thank you @Ispend2much6 ! I did not know that. I was taught to put them in a brown paper bag to help them age quicker but obviously the microwave trick is so much more convenient Smiley Very Happy 

@Mcakes,

The best tasting avocados ever are from @PaletteAddict99!   I'm blown away by how darling the sea glass mermaid is!  Smiley Happy

Yes, they really are @tsavorite ! @PaletteAddict99 picked them with love Heart 

@Mcakes What a lovely surprise. How sweet of @PaletteAddict99. And those are some great looking avocados! Enjoy! 

Thank you @PrettyPaint ! It really was such a lovely surprise Heart

Awe @Mcakes thank you so much for all your kind words πŸ’“ I just wanted to send you a big thank you for being such an amazing host of the Galentines gift exchange last February..... I’m so slow....I got the sea glass mermaid last March at our local yearly seaglass festival. But I guess if I hadn’t procrastinated so so so long the avacados wouldn’t have been ready Smiley Wink very delicate timing balance going on Smiley Wink

oh and just ask my husband about never saying anything you don’t want me to remember LOL

i so grateful for getting to know you here and your friendship as well Smiley Happy πŸ’ž

@PaletteAddict99 oohhh seaglass festival, how fun! Thank you so much again for everything, I've been having so much fun with all of the LG products Smiley Very Happy You're right, they really are gorgeous Heart 

@Mcakes  Now that is a care package.  Loads of good stuff and the avocados <3

@darkiceis right?!! Guacamole heaven Smiley Very Happy 

@Mcakes, That's so sweet! @PaletteAddict99 is really amazing!

Awe thank you @curlychiquita Smiley Happy

Yes, @PaletteAddict99 is just the sweetest Heart Heart !

What an amazing surprise @Mcakes! πŸ’— So many fabulous goodies! Very thoughtful of @PaletteAddict99

Thank you so much @itsfi Smiley Happy

My jaw hit the floor for sure @itsfi lol. She is so amazing!

@Mcakes @PaletteAddict99 did an amazing job as always! 😍I love to see the magic of BIC sparkling on and on!!! βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ’„πŸ’–βœ¨

Thank you! @mermadelove Smiley Happy That’s so true that it is nice to see the BIC magic sparkling on πŸ’“ The only sad thing is that It’s been so hard to log in regularly for so long that I think it’s caused many to fade away Smiley Sad

@PaletteAddict99 It definitely has affected my posting. It’s hard to find time to get on these days and half the time when I try, I can’t! I have go through an email AND can only do it on my iPad. πŸ™„

@mermadelove I agree Heart Heart Heart !!

10,600 Replies