Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

@lmaster, I love your masking gift from @itsfi!

@lmaster, I love your masking gift from @eshoe!

Re: @lmaster, I love your masking gift from @itsfi!

@curlychiquita thank you! @eshoe is so kind hearted ๐Ÿค—

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@lmaster, how sweet of @eshoe! She included some lovely masks. Have fun with your goodies.

Thank you @itsfi  all you ladies are so sweet with your kind gestures of love ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ @eshoe 

Ohhhhh @lmaster what a wonderful selection of masks and goodies for @eshoe  to have sent you!  I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of everything! What a sweet thing to do for you! My heart is full seeing this!

@missjeanie so very thoughtful of @eshoe love love this package! Thank you so much

Awwww @lmaster  thatโ€™s super sweet of @eshoe to send you such a lovely package. I definitely love your reviews of the masks so I look forward to these as well. 

@GalPalVal17  thank you! It was a heart warming surprise from @eshoe ๐Ÿ’ž

Iโ€™m so happy for you to be a big Boss now, @lmaster, and you are such a good sport on the masking thread and so encouraging everywhere you are on BIC๐Ÿฅฐ Hope you had a little laugh or two, and happy weekend!!!

Awwww @eshoe  so sweet of you to send love! I enjoyed every bit of this boss mail ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@lmaster What a wonderful surprise from

the very generous @eshoe

Thank you @SportyGirly125  it was such a beautiful surprise ๐Ÿ˜ŠI mean even the hello Kitty tape was so darn cute! @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I have been MIA for awhile, going through a difficult divorce. I have been sick since 2014 and hubby has not dealt very well with that and a choice finally had to be made. I know I will come out of this a stronger person, and I didnโ€™t honestly think I would be divorced at 54 after 30 years of marriage. One of the positive things in our BIC Community has been so heartfelt and wonderful things that I read about how much we all care for each other and how positive everyone is to support one another. I should have been on this board more frequently because it really is a pick me up. Everyone truly cares. Sorry I have been missing but Iโ€™m going to rejoin society now! ๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– Glad you're being so positive about everything. At...

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– Glad you're being so positive about everything. Attitude plays a huge part in so many different recoveries. Heart goes out to you lady.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@caway ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ my heart goes out to you. I wish you the best as you step into this new journey ๐Ÿ’— 

Really sorry to hear about what happened. I'm glad that you're able to find some relief by coming back to this community. Know that we are always here for you @caway 

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Guessgal Thank you. Very positive group!!

Big hugs, and welcome back!   @caway 

@heartsmyface Thank you

Iโ€™m so sorry to hear about everything youโ€™ve been going through @caway.A879F846-D0DA-4FA4-BCC5-8FEF3DE3878D.png

@faeriegirl Thank you!

12,978 Replies
testing