Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe Ooh how beautiful! I'm glad to see you got a cute little toast too!

@Samtian I have to hand it to @SportyGirly125 - she always finds the cutest little accessories and huggable plushies! 

@eshoe I messaged you the avocado and toast from Target but never found it.  As soon as I saw the one from Hallmark immediately bought 2 so I could send you one.  I never posted it on my haul until you had it in your hands so you would be surprised and not look for it.  Little did I know you were searching but the plushies were secured and headed your way.๐Ÿ˜Š

Of course you did, @SportyGirly125 โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe Holy guacamole, enjoy all those awesome goodies! @SportyGirly125 you are seriously talented, those flowers are amazing. 

@QueenMarceline isnโ€™t @SportyGirly125 incredibly amazing?? She truly thinks of every detail, which makes this gift extra-special. The little kawaii-themed paper she choose is just perfect.

@QueenMarceline Awww thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe I have to agree!!! @SportyGirly125 is a multi talented loving and thoughtful beauty!! 

@lmaster Aww...so are you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

That flower arrangement is absolutely gorgeous, @eshoe! Our @SportyGirly125 is just so dang talented with those! 

She really is, @quspork! I cannot express how delighted I was to find this beautiful bouquet from @SportyGirly125 in my mail. What an absolutely wonderful surprise ๐Ÿฅฐ 

@quspork Aww thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe Awww...I am so happy that you love the flowers and all the goodies.  I have been secretly planning that arrangment for a year.  I just needed to have time to make them.  Let's just say I crafted my way all through the month of January ๐Ÿ˜‰  I was super motivated to finish it before the month ended to make it on time.  You never know with the post office these days.

As soon as you mentioned in a thread that you dropped your MM Coffee Break on the floor I went to pick one up.  I was hoping you didn't get one yet as you got some sample sizes to get you by.

Just seeing everything in your picture makes me so happy.  I always get so nervous when I create an arrangement custom to that person because I never know if they will love it or not.  So whenever I get such a postive response I feel so relieved.

Happy Galentine's Day to you and your mini.โค๏ธ

P.S. Just curious as to what kind of paper goods you secretly hoping for?  I was trying not to give any clues about the flowers.

@SportyGirly125 your paper flowers! I think I first saw them on a Galentineโ€™s or Secret Santa Exchange-I thought they were so intricate and unique. Plus, they last longer than live ones๐Ÿ˜‚ I have always thought how special of a gift they were, because things like that take so much planning, prepping, and then actually creating them. It makes this gift something I will treasure. 

Happy Galentineโ€™s to you and your mini-mini as well (she is still pretty small, at least ๐Ÿ˜‰) ๐Ÿ’•

@eshoe Omgโ€ฆyay that you got what you were secretly hoping for. Sorry it took longer than I wanted to get to you. It will all make sense as to why it took so long soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

I cut out the flowers almost a year ago in the kawaii theme. Thatโ€™s how long ago I planned on making them for youโ€ฆ.sorry for the delay but I think it was worth the wait right?

It was absolutely 100% worth the wait, @SportyGirly125. I cannot believe you cut those a year ago. And then againโ€ฆyes, yes, I can. Projects tend to multiply, it seems. I am beyond thrilled, it really is the sweetest gift. Thank you, my friendโ˜บ๏ธโฃ๏ธGalentineโ€™s will be extra special this year!!

@eshoe ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@eshoe What a beautiful gift from @SportyGirly125 ! I love all things Hello Kitty. I used to collect stationary and i found a nice stash of items at my moms recently! Enjoy your goodies! 

@Mellmars1185 it is always a joy to find another HK fan! How fun to have recently discovered a stash of your stationary, if you ever post a photo please tag me, I would love to see! 

and yesโ€ฆ @SportyGirly125 was incredibly thoughtful this end this to me, even though I did not participate in the Galentineโ€™s Exchange this year๐Ÿ’—

@Mellmars1185 Thank you!  This unicorn mail isn't part of the Galentine's Day gift exchange going on.  Just a Galentine's Day gift to @eshoe for being such a great friend.

@SportyGirly125  Ahh i was confused! I edited my last post. I look forward to participating in Galentines in 2023!

12,978 Replies
testing