Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Thank you so much, @darkiceis!!!  This kind of thread really gives me life!  I know we are all posting on a makeup/beauty forum, so some may think we're superficial, but the true beauties in this community are the hearts of the ladies whom I am so thankful to call friends! <3 <3 <3

Such a sweet and thoughtful gift @Tamara76. Thanks so much for sharing!

Awwww - Thank you, @PrettyPaint!!! <3

I bet you are in heaven @Tamara76! So many yummies!

I bet you are in heaven @Tamara76! So many yummies!

Re: I bet you are in heaven @Tamara76! So many yummies!

Heaven, indeed, @Lazybeautybeast!  Shopping heaven over the weekend and snack heaven the last few days! <3 <3 <3 

Woot, woot, @Tamara, that's one super special box!  So glad that V could get you the elusive unicorn fragrances from KVD. @veronika23-  You are such an angel, sending out special boxes here.

Thank you so much, @prettyinpa!  I agree that V is truly an angel-fairy-godmother- mer-corn!!!!  @veronika23

Related image

@Tamara76 I think @veronika23 is singlehandedly keeping the Coffee Crisps manufacturer in the black! Lol! Nicely done V β€” always a fine selection of goodies!

I agree, @jozkid!  LOL!  V has certainly turned all of us on to Coffee Crisp!  I love it so much, but I may possibly love the Laura Secord even more! <3   Thank you so much, @veronika23!!! <3

You are most welcome @Tamara76 Smiley Happy

What a wonderful package, @Tamara76! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies! @veronika23 really outdid herself! 

Yes, she certainly did, @quspork!  I feel so spoiled right now! <3

Amazing unicorn mail @Tamara76!!! @veronika23 sent a perfect box!

Perfect box, indeed, @CC3616!!! <3 <3 <3 

OMG STOP THE PRESSES!  Smiley Surprised  whatttt??!!  That is awesome @Tamara76!  I'm mostly ecstatic about the KVD mini's (YAS @veronika23 Heart)  but everything looks amazing!  I love how V takes the time to even decorate the box and the gifts - that shows care right there!  I just throw things into the last used box and ship it off hoping it arrives safely LOL!  This totally warms my heart.  You guys are the best.  Thank you so much for posting your goodies, Tamara Heart 

Awww - Thanks, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  It is very evident that V packs a lot of love into her unicorn mail! <3 <3 <3

What an awesome unicorn package!!!! @veronika23 is amazing for making sure you had these, I can’t imagine how happy you must feel ❀️❀️❀️ What an awesome friend!! Enjoy your goodies @Tamara76 πŸ˜πŸ˜„7CB694F3-B38F-49E1-B7A0-0DEEC83DA224.gif

Thank you very much, @bakeamuffin!   Yes, @veronika23 is a very special friend, indeed!  And she doesn't even have to send me anything and I'll love her all the same!!! <3 <3 <3

Yay! So happy you got the package @Tamara76!  I know you wanted those and what's a collection with something missing Smiley Wink. I'm happy I could send them your way! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

OMG, V - Now I feel like crying all over again (happy tears, of course)!  The love here truly gives me life!  I am so thankful to call you my friend! <3 <3 <3   @veronika23

Sooo happy to call you my friend too @Tamara76 πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸ¦„πŸ¬πŸ–€πŸ–€

Image result for hug gif

8,753 Replies