Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@Ispend2much6 you won’t be sorry!!

@Tamara76  See's Easter candy is cheap, and very good.  They use Guittard chocolate, and their fillings are very good.  The Scotchmallow is one of their more unique offering.

I'm glad you aren't chocolate-less!

Thanks, @Ispend2much6!  I'll have to check them out online! <3

A scratch and sniff card?! That is awesome! Enjoy your treats, @Beadshopgirl! They look delicious! 

Ooops I forgot to mention @Ispend2much6 πŸ’ž that was such a nice surprise πŸ‘€ you sent @Beadshopgirl πŸ¦„

@PaletteAddict99   Thanks!  I mean, I knew no one would turn down candy. Smiley Happy

Scratch & sniff?!  That is so cool!!!  Aw @Beadshopgirl, I'm so glad you have been spoiled by our sweet galentine @Ispend2much6 - she knows just how to brighten someone's day!  Enjoy your wonderful treats & try to eat them all before hubby arrives because no one likes to share Smiley Indifferent (LOL!)

@ZombieMetroAnt  True about sharing sweets. Smiley Happy

and not just at home @Ispend2much6 but I tend to practice that in the office as well (sshhhhhh) Smiley LOL 

Image result for sneaky ways to hide snacks

Looks delicious @Beadshopgirl. Enjoy! Smiley Happy

OMG how sweet! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹ Enjoy your treats @Beadshopgirl!

Yey @Beadshopgirl how FUN to get πŸ¦„ mail!

i love scratch and sniff cards LOL πŸ˜‚ ENJOY Smiley Happy

Sweets to the Sweet, @Beadshopgirl!

Nice Unicorn Mail!  Sorry that you are having a rough week! 

We all owe you thanks for your help with our HOF Avatars!

Thank you, again!   Smiley Happy

@Beadshopgirl  You're so welcome!  It was so kind of you to make everyone's HOF avatars that I wanted to give you a little something back.  I've kept my eye on See's lollipop flavors since I saw your wishlist for the Halloween exchange, but they haven't brought that flavor back!

I remember my husband traveling for work when my kids were little.  It was especially nerve-wracking when he went to Hawaii (we were always sick a lot, so that was stressful.)  I had never used the riding lawn mower before, but it seemed kind of fun.  I felt so independent, until I tried mowing the incline of a ditch and promptly got stuck on the mower when it ran out of gas!  I was so afraid to move, because it felt like it would tip over if I made one wrong move, so I just sat there for a long while, thinking and making minute movements. I honestly don't remember how I got off of that thing.

Oh my goodness @Ispend2much6, that would have freaked me out! The kids are at each other’s throats tonight for some reason, and I’ve sent them both to bed early for their bad behaviour. We’re talking throwing scissors at the wall, and punching sister (who has braces) in the mouth. Ugh. But hey, I can drown my sorrows in candy! 🍬🍭🍫

@Beadshopgirl  Hang in there momma!  And definitely imbibe in some candy. Smiley Happy

@jozkid   I'm so sorry I didn't open your package earlier!  I thought the Amazon package was my magnesium, so I left it, carelessly, on the floor with some other stuff.

I would not have left it on the floor had I known the package contained this CUTE and sophisticated llama dishtowel!  It's the nicest one I've seen yet!  Thank you for thinking of me.  You really didn't have to; but I'm glad you did . Smiley Happy

IMG_2199.JPG

Awwww - That is an adorable dish towel!   Enjoy, @Ispend2much6!   @jozkid is a doll! <3

aww its so cute

@Anastasiya13  Thanks; I think so too! 

That is equally hilarious and adorable!  I love the preface Smiley LOL this is so thoughtful @jozkid Heart  I love how stealth & sneaky you are - you had poor @Ispend2much6 thinking it's magnesium Smiley LOL 

9,209 Replies