Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

OMG you guys!! I got the most unexpected surprise today πŸ“¦ Thank you so much @mermadelove πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ πŸ’•!!! Im still running around but can’t wait to unbox it later. Just had to come on and let you know it’s here!!

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Awwww - Can't wait to see, @Mcakes!!! <3   

@mermadelove is soooooo amazing! <3

@Mcakes,

Yay!  A mermaid surprise?  Open, open, open!   Smiley Happy

Phew! So glad you received it @Mcakes! USPS sure took its sweet time with β€œpriority” mail!!!! Lol

Oh, super cute!!  I like what I see already @Mcakes Smiley LOL 

So cute!

Cute!!! Can't wait to see! Smiley Happy

The lovely @mermadelove does it again! As if I wasn’t lucky enough to be her galentine, I got this lovely panda coin purse yesterday! I love pandas, this is so adorable and also well made, and fancy and big enough to carry out!!! I love it and I appreciate you thinking of me!! Also excited to try the gum, I’ve sent to to people but never actually tried it

That coin purse is the cutest!!!

OMG!   A fancy panda wallet!!!!  This is super duper cute and so perfect for you, @CC3616!!!! <3 

How on earth do you do it, @mermadelove!  You are seriously spreading the love, sunshine and rainbows and I am so inspired by you, beautiful!!!! <3

Image result for share the love

@Tamara76 I’m really just paying it forward. All of you brighten my life! This little corner of the internet is a powerhouse of love and light and it’s a joy to add to that energy!!! βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

oh my goodness Smiley Surprised  how adorable is that Panda wallet?!  So freaking cute @CC3616 Heart  I love that you are getting spoiled for once Smiley Wink  thanks for doing this @mermadelove

@ZombieMetroAnt you inspired me! 😘

@CC3616,

You are a lucky girl!  That Panda purse is so darling!

@mermadelove has done it again!   Sweetest gift!   Smiley Happy

@tsavorite awwww, thanks sweetheart!!!!βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ§œπŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦„

That panda purse is so adorable @CC3616@mermadelove has really outdone herself on the sparkly shopping recently! 

@qusporkbtheres a reason why my motto is Sparkle on ! βœ¨πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ˜˜

Yay for your panda purse, @CC3616!  And what is this champagne gum, sounds fascinating, enjoy! @mermadelove-you spread so much love through the BT world, you are my hero!

That panda purse is so cute! @CC3616

Awww this is adorbs!!! @CC3616

@CC3616  YAY!!!! You received it!!!! I wanted to get you some of the champagne stuff on your wishlist, but wasn't sure where to find it. When I saw this I had to send it!!! Of course literally two hours later I saw some jelly belly champagne jelly beans and just rolled my eyes thinking "Where was all this stuff two weeks ago???" 

9,001 Replies