Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

🖤🌈🦄📦🖤 Post your unicorn mail here!!!! 🖤🌈🦄📦🖤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Thanks @veronika23 !  It's being well loved!

@missjeanie, this is so nice of @ShortErica! Enjoy your b...

@missjeanie, this is so nice of @ShortErica! Enjoy your birthday gift!

Re: @missjeanie, this is so nice of @ShortErica! Enjoy your b...

She's an awesome friend @curlychiquita !!  

Crazy disappearing candy, LOL! This is such great birthday unicorn mail, @missjeanie! @ShortErica put together a lovely gift for you!

@quspork I just don't know where it all went!!  lol. She sure did send an awesome gift!  

Awww, Happy Birthday to you with those wonder Birthday oreos Smiley Happy @missjeanie . Enjoy all the masking treats @ShortErica sent you . How fun and generous of her Smiley Happy

Thanks @Buootiful !  @ShortErica was sooo nice to hook me up for my birthday!  The Oreo's were great!

@missjeanie So many yummy snacks! Enjoy Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

The snacks were amazing @RebeccaBT !  I love seeing everyone here sharing not only the beauty love but the candy love! lol

Happy Birthday weekend, @missjeanie Smiley Very Happy Lovely mail from @ShortErica, perfect way to start off the celebrations!!!

8af052161bb34eac6bf6451f37a6b962

Thanks @eshoe ! It's been a great one so far!  A little sailing, a little dinner out, a little midnight swim with a bottle of wine... lol 

I'm currently chowing down on some Birthday Cake Oreos and loving them!  @ShortErica sure knows how to treat a gal!

Awww! That sounds like the perfect birthday @missjeanie ðŸŽ‚!

@missjeanie good luck on saving the Oreos for the weekend, if they even made it this far Smiley Wink  What a lovely surprise. Hope you have a Happy Birthday!!

lol... They've been sitting right beside me @GalPalVal17 !  I'm holding off till Sunday!  All of the other candy though... gone. lol

Happy Birthday @missjeanie ! 🎂 Enjoy your Birthday Cake Oreos ! I wonder how they taste ? I’ve only eaten the regular ones dunked in milk 🥛 or in a Blizzard! Love Haagen Dazs Cookies & Cream ! 

ohhhh.... I'll have to try the HD Oreo flavour!  I usually go right for Dolce de leche or strawberry @keana1 !  

Dolce de Leche sounds so yummy @missjeanie ! 😋

oooooo yum yum!! what a great surprise!! @missjeanie enjoy!

oooooo yum yum!! what a great surprise!! @missjeanie enjoy!

Re: oooooo yum yum!! what a great surprise!! @missjeanie enjoy!

@lmaster Isn't @ShortErica such a sweetheart!

Re: oooooo yum yum!! what a great surprise!! @missjeanie enjoy!

Yes she is @missjeanie just sending virtual hugs like gma would give @ShortErica ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤—

RE: Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

What a fun gift! Enjoy 😊
8,105 Replies