Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

🖤🌈🦄📦🖤 Post your unicorn mail here!!!! 🖤🌈🦄📦🖤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

@darkiceis  @prettyinpa  That is one of the most adorable cards I've ever seen!

@Ispend2much6-  I was at Target today and got some cute blue unicorn Thank You notes, their selection was different from the one where I got this little unicorn.  I hope your Target has cute notes!

@prettyinpa  I really need to look; thanks for letting me know!

@Ispend2much6- I got the cards at Target, of all places. They had some pretty ocean ones too, but they were kinda scuffed up so I didn't get them.  Hoping for a restock.

@prettyinpa  That's good to know, because I need cards and never thought to look there.

@prettyinpa I think the concensus is Target, especially the Bullseye playground, is the best thing ever for BT! Llamas and merkitties, unicorns galore!!!! 

@Ispend2much6 It's such a cute card and so fitting for our unicorn lives <3

So glad that the charm made it ok to you. I was worried that it would be damaged in the mail like some of the buttons from the treat exchange. I like amazonite, glad you like it too!

Awwww I love that charm and card @darkiceis!  Soooo pretty!!!!

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

@Aaliaa!!!!!!! My Heart! ❤🖤❤❤❤🖤❤🖤 I've had a pretty ca-ca day and you lifted my spirits with your thoughtfulness sweet lady! I'm clearly still in my car in awe of your kindness 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 Thank You!!!!!

This is very sweet, @GG84 and @Aaliaa!  Those champagne bears are soooo yummy!

Unicorn mail is always a good mood lifter! The champagne gummies are so good and the Stila looks beautiful. So thoughtful of you @Aaliaa Heart Enjoy all your new goodies @GG84!

What a thoughtful gift! @GG84

@GG84 this is such a sweet gift from @Aaliaa I love seeing all of the generosity that happens on BIC!! Keep spreading the LOVE!!!✨🌈💖💕🌈✨

Champagne gummy bears sound amazing! I hope you enjoy your package of goodies, @GG84!

Yay for unicorn mail!!! How sweet is this! Thanks for posting @GG84! Enjoy your new goodies!

It was my pleasure @GG84! Hope you like everything. I recently discovered the Clinique Cleanser and think you will like it too!

@Aaliaa I'm going to a fashion show tmrw, you best believe I'm gonna rock allllllllllll my glitters ❤😉 Thanks Again! 

@GG84,

Hooray for Unicorn Mail from the lovely @Aaliaa!

She is a sweetie to send you such cheer!

Mmmmm!  Champagne gummi bears!  

(Sorry that you had a bad day.)

Prepare to me amazed!  Mesmerized!  Fascinated & Spellbound!  ~ that's what this box was screaming when I received it - I mean just look at it?  Ain't it gorgeous Heart 

20180208_162920.jpg20180208_162934.jpg

and look at what I see upon opening!!  

Capture.PNGEEKKKKK!!!

So many glorious things!  sswwoooonnnn

Spoiler
1.PNG2.PNGAnd the TokiDoki bag was FILLED to the rim <33.PNG20180208_163938.jpgAnd the bag itself is gorgeous! The image is sewed on, not screenprinted (YAY!!!)

Heart The Cake Bath Bomb fit right in with the rest of our collection (how did they know it is our favorite brand?!) and we already put it to good use!!  Heart 
20180208_181019.jpg000.PNG

01.PNGTwo wrapped gifts for me and one for Lil Z!20180208_171747.jpgWhat could it be??!!20180208_180510.jpgTADA!!! A super glorious nail polish (perfect timing, because did you see her manicure? LOL!!)20180208_165239.jpgAnd my gifts? Well, get a load of these totally rad socks!!! YAS!!! Their sassy, classy and a lil bad assy! HA!20180208_165418.jpgAnd a trinket dish AND the unicorn batch bomb I wanted from Bath & Body Works!!! SO EXCITED!! <3

Saving the best for last, I opened my card and look!  It's a Llama with got googly eyes BAHAHAHAHA!!!  Absolute perfection...
20180208_165630.jpg

How freaking awesome is this Unicorn Mail?  I was dancing a jiggy with each unveiling...

Image result for dancing the jiggy gif

WOW!!!  Really, I am shouldn't be surprised by her generosity but I still can't wrap my little brain and how adorable, amazing and outstanding my dear friend @Tamara76 is!  Heart  I haven't been able to find my beloved Leia Tsum Tsum lip balm and she casually asked if I wanted the extra one she had and I get this box of awesomess!  Really, I'm at a loss for words.  Tamara, I treasure your friendship so much.  You have no idea how much I appreciate you.  I need to commission a tiara from Buckingham Palace because you are the Queen of Kindness Heart Heart Heart  Thank you! Thank you!

How adorable! There's so much goodness in that box!

8,871 Replies