Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@veronika23 I will think of you and BIC/BT every time I see it!!!! 

@mermadelove  awwww πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Geez I initially got on my phone to grab my Giftees address and here I am chatting on BIC instead!  I’ll be back! πŸ˜‚

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

How does the unicorn mail work? I like the idea a lot!! Smiley Happy I would like to get involved.

Hi @MandieNRG   like the OP says Unicorn Mail is a random act of kindness. It's essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.  So it's not like a gift exchange.  It's just people sending a surprise to other people to brighten their day. Some of us have been here for years so we have developed friendships over time and feel comfortable sharing our address with some people.  Just comes down to if someone wants to share their address with someone else or not.

Gotcha, thanks for the explanation! Smiley Very Happy

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

How do you get addresses to send unicorn mail? I’d love to send some!!

@Kaitlyn89  some of us have been on here for years and have become friends so we ask the person for their address. Requires a certain amount of trust that has built over time you know. Smiley Happy

Gotcha @veronika23.  Totally makes sense.  I was thinking just handing out your address is not the safest thing to do so I was just wondering how it all worked!  Guess I will get more involved then! Thanks Smiley Happy

@Kaitlyn89   yeah I used to freely help people get their hands on certain items and do trades but after a few incidents I'm more reserved with who gets my address. It's a really fun place though! Hope you stick around Smiley Happy

I was lucky enough to receive some absolutely adorable Unicorn mail from our amazing and fabulous V! 

At first I thought she was my Galentine’s elf, but no – she’s just being beyond thoughtful and generous like always! 73508143-DB64-4598-B5A5-3E7FE3FAC01A.jpegLovely tissue-wrapped surprises!

AAD1DFDA-7456-42CB-B4AB-593E355F87D3.jpegBlank page journals for drawing or writing. I’m going to use these for jewellery designs!

49778122-CC99-4C3C-96A3-BB5D32854161.jpegLaura Secord chocolate with nuts. Yum! And some of that famous sucre a la creme!

E1CE8AD7-D113-46B0-85D5-BC947B24C8F9.jpegPUSHEEN! The cutest ceramic mug with travel lid, a blind box Gund stuffy (Pusheen fits in the little bag), an eraser, and a pen!

52077CC3-2426-4F61-A406-688FCFBD60DA.jpegAnd everything all together!

@veronika23 You are the sweetest loveliest friend, and I am so happy to have β€œmet” you! Much love! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ 

That mug is adorable! I love it!

This is the cutest @Beadshopgirl @veronika23 Heart !!!! 

@Beadshopgirl  Wow, that is a Galentine box!  I love those journals.

Oh wow!!  What a darling she is!!’  And butter cream fudge?  Yeah, that’s gone already right?  @Beadshopgirl@veronika23

Well yeah, it’s gone @heartsmyface. But in my defence, I had to taste test it because I bought a different brand of fudge for my Elf, and I needed to make sure that it was on par with the Laura Secord. 😜

@heartsmyface@Beadshopgirldo you guys have Laura Secord in the West? Wasn't sure if you had sucre a la creme so made sure to include some. Mostly a French Eastern Canadian thing lol

We do @veronika23, but not at every store. It’s been a while since I’ve come across it.   I think they carry it at Thrifty Foods, but I most often shop at IGA. I picked up some Ste Julie fudge the other day. It’s slightly firmer than the LS. 

Oh ok. Gotcha @Beadshopgirl Smiley Happy I'm super picky for my sucre a la creme lol. Always hard to find a good recipe!

It was soooo yummy @veronika23! I was tempted to share with my kids, but I decided against it. πŸ˜‚ #meanmommy 

8,301 Replies