Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Hi, what is unicorn mail? this seems fun and intriguing b...

Hi, what is unicorn mail? this seems fun and intriguing but don't really know what it is

Re: Hi, what is unicorn mail? this seems fun and intriguing b...

howdy @holly042812!  "Unicorn Mail" is just a fancy schmancy name that was created to describe special mail you'd receive from a friend! Smiley Wink  

Image result for special delivery gif

You're more than welcome to post here any special mail you get!  

sadly ive never gotten any thing like that, but it sounds...

sadly ive never gotten any thing like that, but it sounds fun , do you guys send them to each other on this board or your personal friends ? good way to make new friends

Re: sadly ive never gotten any thing like that, but it sounds...

@holly042812  mostly friends we have met through this board Smiley Happy

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I also received Mermaid Mail from our own @veronika23 today!

She sent me the kindest Thank You card

and a refrigerator magnet that says,

"Find Joy In Each Day,"  written in rainbow colors. 

Of course, this holds a place of honor on my refrigerator door!

Thank you, veronika!   <3

That is super sweet of @veronika23!  What a lovely reminder to see every day, @tsavorite! <3

@tsavorite  How fitting of a saying to be on a magnet.  so every time you go to the fridge you'll see it.  Food makes people happy too Smiley Happy

Very sweet of you as usual @veronika23 <3

"Find Joy in Each Day" is such a great sentiment to remember! I might have to plaster that thought on my desk or phone myself. Enjoy your uni mail @tsavorite!

@quspork,

Thank you!  It's really good advice to live by.   Smiley Happy

@tsavorite  That sounds like a perfect magnet to have around, especially during the winter!  @veronika23  is so sweet.

That was very thoughtful and sweet of Veronika23 Heart  she is so good at spreading cheer!!  

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Many of you know it’s been a tough month for me, I barely have a voice lol πŸ˜‚. I was so touched to find this in my mailbox from @veronika23 πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€ Thank you so much V! You have no idea how much this brightened up my week. You’re the best ever and I’m so lucky to have you as a friend πŸ€—

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Awww - What a pretty card!  And that magnet is lovely - This is a beautiful Irish blessing! @Mcakes   @veronika23 is such a doll! <3

P.S.  Hope your voice comes back soon! <3

I’m  sorry that you’re having a rough month @Mcakes! I’ve had a cold and been battling

laryn on and off too! I’m glad that this lovely package from @veronika23 brightened your day, and I hope you are finally feeling better!

Oh, that looks like such a lovely card and the magnet is a wonderful blessing. I hope you're feeling better soon, @Mcakes!

@Mcakes So sweet! I hope you feel better!

@Mcakes,

I hope that your throat gets much better very quickly! 

@veronika23 is totally the best ever and a great friend! 

Beautiful card!   Smiley Happy

Wonderful Irish Blessing for you to read every day!

Oh, I love this so much!  I find the Irish have the best sayings Smiley Wink  what a wonderful message Heart 

Unicorn Mail Alert!!!
I came home to the most cheerily decorated unicorn LLAMA mail. My husband handed me the box and said; β€œIt looks like you have a secret admirer...???”
LOL I think he was a little worried /jealous Hahaha
Anyway I looked at the cutely decorated box and said; β€œAwe don’t worry it’s unicorn mail.” And he was all like, what?

Anyway I can’t begin to describe how unbelievably amazing @ZombieMetroAnt is at packing a box to the brim full of pure happiness and cheer.
It starts out so friendly right from the outside of the box. Sorry I couldn’t get the spoilers to work. A57A3A62-5AB9-4EA3-9BBF-E0F773E2721A.jpeg

And then first thing on the inside is POW a felt llama envelope and lashes Smiley Happy I’ve never used lashes so I can’t wait to try them out!!!EA5B496E-76D8-4E17-BC92-806DE9800A4B.jpeg2nd layer llama wooden paint by number llama figurine and chocolate candy kisses

F33928B9-21F7-4FA6-B1FC-784A4AB798EB.jpeg

3rd layer llama fun, llama note pad, candy pretzels, an initial and a Paris Hilton rainbow face brush that is so cool!!! Paris Hilton??? Who would have thought? F2166844-6180-4230-BAD5-0243A1F718A8.jpeg

4th layer an avocado thermal tote bag❣️I LOVE ITSmiley Happy it’s right up my alley. Here’s the group photo

CDF633FF-C246-43E7-99C2-2DEB7D68233C.jpeg

I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH I’ve never owned any llama stuff. But now I can do llama practice for if we ever get some llamas!

Thank you so much Zombie for sending such a cheery thank you gift to me for my thank you to you Smiley Wink You are the best <3 ❣️❣️❣️

OMG!  This is an amazing unicorn mail box, @PaletteAddict99!  That avocado lunch bag is so perfect for you!   And the llama theme is soooo much fun! I hope you enjoy all these goodies.  Your hubby sounds adorable, too!

@ZombieMetroAnt does a fabulous job of choosing the most perfect things for people and she definitely packs every box with love!!! <3

P.S.  I am super impressed that there is even a possibility that you might get a real llama some day! I cannot even fathom how awesome that would be! <3

8,066 Replies