Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Skunk12puzzola @Yes he can be at times. Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Aw how cute are all the Hello Kitties, @SportyGirly125? I love the bouquet idea too- so cute!

@quspork Love everything. I was more shocked when it came from my husband though.

After discussing dermaplaning, and wondering out loud about the Sephora Collection implements, I received a little surprise package in the mail!

E4D24576-75AA-48FA-BDA2-EFCDA6F03CD8.jpeg

Before I even had the time or chance to pick these up, @ather had them sent my way, along with a neck massager for a little extra relaxation. I had completely forgotten about our conversation, and was so touched that she decided to gift them to me to try. Kindness like this is so, so appreciated, and it reminds me of how grateful I am for people  like you, @ather! Thank you for thinking of me๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe  Aww thatโ€™s so sweet of  @ather to gift you something you were pondering over.  You should do a review on how they work for you!   That massager looks very pleasant! 

Yep, @heartsmyface, she is amazing! It is always extra-special when someone springs on a little conversation like that to send some cheer, and @ather did just thatโ˜บ๏ธ

eta I reviewed the facial tool here, but I have not had adequate sit-down-and-test time to try out the massage tool yet. Cannot wait until I do!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/6112148/highlight/tru...

Aw, so sweet of her to surprise you with some gifts, @eshoe!

It sure was, @quspork. @atherโ€™s kindness and thoughtfulness brought cheer to my day for sure!

Awwww @ather that's so considerate!!! @eshoe lovely relaxing tool and great opportunity to try the SC 

I had no idea she was listening so intently, @lmaster. @ather both surprised and delighted me โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe  Awww you are so sweet. I am grateful for our friendship and hearing advice from you!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

I feel the same about you, @ather! I have learned so much from you, and enjoyed our chats over all things skincare and love of our furry friends โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe Aww what a sweet surprise from

ather. 

Yes it was, @SportyGirly125. I am hoping to try one this morning, I am curious how gentle it will be. @ather caught me off guard, in a very nice way!

I received a surprise package today from @Kim888 ! Thank you so much, I canโ€™t wait to try the samples, masks, and chocolates!6F3E11E7-83D7-4AA7-9CA0-313923AB0485.jpeg

What a wonderful surprise, @faeriegirl! The chocolate and masks @Kim888 sent look like a great combination.

@faeriegirl What a wonderful Galentine's Day surprise from @Kim888 

@faeriegirl how thoughtful of @Kim888 enjoy!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Yay glad it got there @faeriegirl !

Thank you @Kim888!โค๏ธ

What a sweet surprise, @faeriegirl! It looks like she included some fun masks and those chocolate hearts look so yummy! 

12,978 Replies
testing