Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a sweet gift from @itsfi  @PrettyPaint 

Thanks so much @emaisgr8. It was so very kind and thoughtful! ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy all your your wonderful goodies @PrettyPaint! That was so sweet of @itsfi!

Thank you so much @faeriegirl  She is so very sweet! I can't believe she chose such perfect things for me to try. 

Back in May I received an awesome package from @eshoe with so many goodies! Thank you so so much for sending me such a great surprise! I can't wait to try all these masks! I love all the notes you added on them. They aren't pictured because I personally don't like when my notes are so I try to keep the ones I get private as well. (yeah I'm weird that way... as if you guys didn't know already ๐Ÿ˜‚)  And the popcorn and snaps were amazing! I LOVE popcorn and this was totally different and awesome!  Hope they eventually sell it here! ๐Ÿ˜‚  Thanks for also including some of your favorites to try!  Oh and the gravy candy gave me a good laugh!๐Ÿคฃ  She sent those my way after I sent her gravy mix for her to try poutine. Thank you again so much @eshoe for the amazingly wonderful package! ETA: OMG I just realized there's a hand mask missing from the pics. Oops! So there was also an fun nail/hand mask included.

๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ–คโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„

Look what the unicorno's found!MaskapaloozaGreat finds and some of her favs!

Gravy candy eh? Lol how were they @veronika23 ??

Pretty funky! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ @missjeanie 

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww this is really nice to see @veronika23 you certainly deserve it! Hahaha gravy candy - what did @itsfi end up using for the cheese were there any cheese curds to be had? : ) Haha as unpleasant as ยซ curds ยป sounds i grew up in Montreal and my local corner store often had little bags of fresh daily ยซ crottes de fromage ยป beside the cash register. Literally itโ€™s ยซ poos of cheese ยป which I think sounds even worse than ยซ curds ยป but they are delicious though lol or I have a fondness for them anyways - theyโ€™re great in poutine obvs but i also kind of like the neat rubbery texture and saltiness they have all on their own : ) lol

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@RoseCharliethank you! It was very sweet of her! I think @eshoe  did find some curds but unsure if she did try the poutine yet... yes they are delicious!!! I love curds!!!! They are especially good when they are fresh! To me it's not poutine if it doesn't have curds!

I have curds, potatoes and poutine gravy mix @veronika23 @RoseCharlie just need to gather them all for a good meeting! Poutine Monday maybe?๐Ÿ˜‰

Poutine Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday..,, lol

That sounds like an amazing plan @eshoe!!!!

@RoseCharlie, a friend of mine was just at a fromagerie in Montreal last week and sent me a pic of the bags of cheese curds you mentioned! ๐Ÿคฉ 

@itsfi super cute care and awesome care package - truly lovely! : ) Hahahaha yay - awesome about your friend being in Montreal and noticing these little guys - Crottes de fromages represent! Lol. I also think that the things to try in Montreal are the   Steame all dressed hot dogs and most importantly the souvlakis you can get at almost any of the many many of the little diners they have everywhere.  I mean Montreal bagels and smoked meat too but people know about that : )

What fun unicorn mail @veronika23! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Such nice treats from @eshoe

Yes absolutely nice treats!!! Thanks @itsfi!

So sweet of @eshoe. Those Yadah are good ones @veronika23! Enjoy trying them all out.

It was @ShortErica! Thanks! Can't wait to try them!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I'd be full of joy if I arrived home with a package that nice on my door step. Enjoy! <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT!!!

I'm cracking up over the gravy candy, @veronika23. This is such a sweet package from @eshoe. So many great masks and yummies!

12,978 Replies
testing