Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Awwww - What a fun gift, @Mcakes!  Those stones and gems are so perfect for you and the pins and face masks are adorable!!! <3   @mermadelove is the best!!!!

@Mcakes   Wow!  Those pins are adorable!

What a wonderful package @Mcakes! I'm loving the stones! Plus with the card and socks... @mermadelove is too good with her themes!

I agree @quspork! She's a gem Heart 

WOW! That's some amazing mermaid mail @Mcakes! Those masks are so cute Smiley Happy  Enjoy!

It really is @veronika23! It's a rockhounds dream Smiley Very Happy Heart 

@Mcakes YAY!!!! I’m so glad everything made it safely to you! Just a thank you for hosting the awesome exchanges that brighten so many of our lives. I appreciate you! βœ¨πŸ’‹πŸ§œπŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦„βœ¨

@mermadelove This was a true out of nowhere amazing surprise! Thank you so much, it was a real treasure Smiley Wink Z and I are just so happy that y'all are enjoying the exchanges as much as we are! Heart

@Mcakes The exchanges have truly reminded me of how many great and generous people there are in the world and that we can make huge differences in each other’s lives through generosity and LOVE!!!! 

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Can we talk about Ms. @Ispend2much6 and her perfect timing???? I got some mini mermicorn mail from her just before my trip to NY!!!!! I already used the almond body lotion. I love almond and lavender everything!!! And I can’t wait to try the sweet treats! Clearly, she knows my love of everything natural. THANK YOU so much, girlfriend! πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸŽπŸ’–

Perfect pre-travel mail!  The large weather inconsistencies can take a serious toll on the skin.

AwπŸ’• I love this!  So sweet of @Ispend2much6 and talk about impeccable timing πŸ˜‚ have a safe trip @mermadelove

@mermadelove,

Unicorn mail from @Ispend2much6!

Ah, Delicious Treats, and Lotions and Potions to pamper yourself!

I hope that you relaxed with these.  Smiley Happy

How did I miss this post?! lol. This is such a wonderful gift @mermadelove@Ispend2much6 is so good at those "saw this and thought of you" unicorn mailings Heart 

Awwww!  What a sweet treat, @mermadelove@Ispend2much6 is a doll! <3

What a perfect travel package! I hope you enjoy your trip, @mermadelove!

@mermadelove  I'm glad it was good timing, and that I could give those fantastic products a good home!  Enjoy your trip!

Ohhhh how so very sweet!!! Enjoy the rest of your great unicorn mail @mermadelove Smiley Happy

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

A while back @Tamara76 asked me if I’d like her extra Smith & Cult polish that she had a dupe of. Of course I said β€œYES”, and she said she’d send it along. And our lovely T sent me not only the polish, but a huge box of treats and treasures!B2E5BBA5-0396-42C9-83B6-5DC2663AE3F4.jpeg

73A93F54-1E7D-4ED7-8228-E167A3612FF3.jpeg

My very first Smith & Cult polish; I can’t wait to try it! A sheet mask, adorable pouch, and mermaid tail brush! I bought my elf one, and almost bought one for myself, but didn’t! The cutest treat-themed stationery supplies, unicorn figurines, and a Llama keychain! A sweet trinket dish (You can’t have too many trinket dishes!) So many sweets! I’ve already opened up the Sugarfina peach hearts, and they’re amazing! I don’t think I could bring myself to actually eat the unicorn lollipop, because it’s too pretty!

Thank you darling Tamara! You are so sweet and generous! I just have so much love for my Virtual Girl Squad here! β€οΈπŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’‹

Love that pouch's shade of blue!  Awesome goodies!!

Yay!   @Beadshopgirl I am so very happy the gift arrived safely!!! <3

I hope you love the nail polish and enjoy the treats - Sugarfina Peach Bellini is my all time favorite candy! <3  It was fun putting together a surprise box for you! <3

7,664 Replies