Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@itsfi , @Shosh85 has great taste in her mask choices! Who can resist the cute ladybug wristlet! 

@itsfi Holy moly look at all the goodies @Shosh85 got you. 

Everything is so cute and adorable like the ladybug and the taffy. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿ˜Š @Shosh85 spoiled me with all these goodies.

@itsfi , Boss III !

@Shosh85  gave you the sweetest gift!  All the masks, all the candy, the books, and the Lady Bug Bag!   I love the Lady Bug! 

How adorable is the ladybug @tsavorite?! Makes me smile whenever I see it. @Shosh85 is so sweet! ๐Ÿฅฐ She picked so many great things to include! ๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi what a wonderful gift from @Shosh85! She sure has been busy, and that ladybug ๐Ÿž purse is just TOO adorable๐Ÿ˜Š What a sweet gesture!

@eshoe@Shosh85 is very sweet and kind! The lady bug wristlet is sooo adorable! 

@itsfi Sooooo Cute!!  I'm loving those flamingos on your new notebook. I'm so into this flamingo trend of late!  And I spy one of @Shosh85 favourite apple masks!  Such a beautiful friendship you have!  Love!

Thank you @missjeanie! ๐Ÿค— I feel like @Shosh85 and I both cultivated our masking game/routine together over time on the masking thread; itโ€™s still a work in progress. Iโ€™m pretty sure our library of masks have gotten larger and larger through the years too. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sheโ€™s amazing! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi those envelopes Shosh sent out were definitely stuffed. Enjoy all your goodies!

Thank you @ShortErica! It was such a lovely and well thought out surprise from @Shosh85. ๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi  How sweet of @Shosh85 

what wonderful looking goodies 

@emaisgr8, itโ€™s so sweet and kind of @Shosh85

oh this unicorn mail sent by @Shosh85 looks absolutely de...

oh this unicorn mail sent by @Shosh85 looks absolutely delicious!! enjoy @itsfi

Re: oh this unicorn mail sent by @Shosh85 looks absolutely de...

Such an amazing surprise @lmaster! ๐Ÿคฉ @Shosh85 went above and beyond! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi I got my first-ever unicorn mail from you, and I will never forget it! Your friendship and kindness means so much to me and I know a lot of people here feel the same way! 

Like I've told you before, I've always felt if a mask is approved by Fi, it's definitely going on top of my purchase list! I appreciate the research you do on masks and their ingredients and I always look forward to reading your posts! I am so happy you are a part of BIC - it has been so fun getting to know you! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ

Awww @Shosh85! Iโ€™ve had such a great time getting to know you and masking with you. Because of you I have a pretty great variety of hair masks to choose from and a list of sheet masks I know will be first rate! I love your enthusiasm and willingness to try anything. It impresses and inspires me. ๐Ÿค—

So true @Shosh85 !  If @itsfi approves a mask I know it'll be a good one!!

This is so lovely!  So sweet of @Shosh85 to send you a mailer full of delights! @itsfi Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Šโญ

Thank you @l8totheparty! โค๏ธ @Shosh85 is a total sweetheart. Her mask hauls are legendary ~ she knows how to pick 'em so I'm super excited to try out these beauties. If only I had an extra face ... or 2...3 extras... ๐Ÿ˜‰

With all the samples and items I have, and things I want to try (now, right now, of course!), I wish I did have another face or 3. But yet....I keep buying more.

@itsfi 

12,978 Replies
testing