Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Yay!  What sweet and fun unicorn mail!   @mermadelove is such a sweetheart!  Enjoy your treats, @ClassicallyFab!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Oh, what wonderful unicorn mail @ClassicallyFab Heart  Those Butter London Glaze's are addicting...& I love your TokiDoki treasures!  What a wonderful way to lift someone's spirit @mermadelove!

@ZombieMetroAnt So many of you have lifted my spirits ( directly and indirectly) with Unicorn/Mermaid Mail, that I thought it would be a perfect treat for @ClassicallyFab !! 

Aww this is such a sweet gesture @mermadelove Heart I will never tire of the kindness that is shared here Heart So happy that this brought a smile to your pretty face @ClassicallyFab Heart

Thanks, @Mcakes!! <3

Amazing!!! What a nice pick me up @ClassicallyFab Smiley Happy

@ClassicallyFab

Very sweet Mermaid Mail from @mermadelove!   Smiley Happy

I love the Butter London Glazen Glosses too much.

@tsavorite @ClassicallyFab is the one that turned me on to these! She posted some pics with herself wearing them and then I got the on sale at Ulta that is to her! So when I saw them, I just had to get them for her!! Oh BTW if either of you have yet to get the Color of the year Glazen in UV, it is AWESOME!!! A lovely cool purple with rose gold sparkles! And the eyeliner is purple with sparkles, too! 

@mermadelove@ClassicallyFab,

Thank you both!  I haven't seen the color of the year in person yet. On the Ulta site, it didn't look too interesting. It sounds very interesting the way that you describe it.

@ClassicallyFab, What do you mean by an air-tight container to store them in?  A box or a jar?  A container or bag that has had the air sucked out? 

Yes, @mermadelove. I haven’t bought it, yet, though I did Test it at Ulta. It’s beautiful, and would look amazing blended with Unicorn. It’s def on my list. I think I may Start leaving them in an airtight container because so many people say theirs have dried out. I’ve had good luck, yet it makes me cautious, ya know?! @tsavorite If you like purple, I highly Suggest the Ultraviolet Glazen Gloss, too! πŸ’œ

@ClassicallyFab,

I do like purple, but it depends a great deal on the shade of purple.

@ClassicallyFab I've noticed my glazens getting drier too. They aren't rock hard, but they've turned from totally wet to a slightly more solid, jelly like texture, but I actually prefer that since it is easier to control the amount of glitter and sparkle that way. I can get a sheer wash or CRAZY intensity depending on how many layers I put on. 

@ClassicallyFab  @mermadelove  That's a beautiful box, in more ways than one. Smiley Happy

@Ispend2much6 It was sent with love! 

@ClassicallyFab  Yay!!!!!! So glad they brightened your day! I LOVE the sea punk you got!!!! <3

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I saw these and thought of this group because i saw lots of gifts had llama things!

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

OMG - These sheets are too cute, @Kaitlyn89!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

These are cute @Kaitlyn89!!! Smiley Happy Did you know we have a llama thread? We sure do love llamas here Smiley Very Happy

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/The-Llama-Thread/m-p/2815616#M15

Here's a great thread to help you navigate the forum! Some great threads listed in there!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403#M98185

Thank you so much!  That is really helpful!  Who would have thought, an entire thread for llamas! 

hahaha yeah... but we love them so much they needed their own space @Kaitlyn89 Smiley Happy

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

6,799 Replies