Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oooh lucky you, @missjeanie! Sounds like some fun days ahead๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh my goodness @missjeanie  what a wonderful surprise from @Shosh85 

The best surprises @emaisgr8 !!

That is so sweet of @Shosh85 , @missjeanie !! Enjoy your goodies!

The sweetest @l8totheparty !  She's a gem!

@missjeanie what a wonderful gift from @Shosh85 !!!!

So many masks to choose from.

So. Many. @SportyGirly125 !  I won't lie... I just stare at them sometimes and end up not masking for not knowing how to pick one! lol

Oh @missjeanie, you are the sweetest! I appreciate the kind words! It's only been a short amount of time, but your friendship has meant so much to me! I love your humor and fun personality, your adventurous masking and willingness to try the "gross" masks (a girl after my own heart โค๏ธ) and your masking photos are fabulous! (Remember the Erno Laszlo we did? I think you were even wearing red lipstick with one ๐Ÿ˜‚)

I don't blame your SO for stealing the peach chapstick! It's delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ‘ I am happy to hear you don't have any of the masks! It is SO hard to send masks to regulars on the masking thread, especially when you know they have a pretty extensive collection. There's a couple in there I haven't tried yet, so hopefully they work well for you!  ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜˜

@Shosh85 Oh my gosh... The EL rubber mask was hilarious!  I did have Lipstick on... felt like it needed a bit of prettying up! lol. I so understand about sending masks to the regular maskers, I swear I had to stalk so many posts to figure out where to even start to try, I can't imagine how you remember who has what!  Such fun masks for sure, I'm excited to dig in!

@Shosh85 is a perfect example and she sent some great things your way! Love that your SO stole some chapstick @missjeanie. I have a feeling one of mine might end up in my husband's van where he generally keeps one. Haha!

I know which jacket he put the chapstick in @ShortErica , so I'll just need to be sneaky at my rescue operation lol.  Though in fairness, there are times when were out that I need it in there for me to steal lol

Haha too funny. Use his chapstick stealing to your advantage @missjeanie.

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!  I went across into the states last week to pick up a package that @lmaster had told me she'd sent.  Let me tell you.  

I was not expecting anything near this!  I have a strong love of Starbucks so these were packed for the weekend to have with my coffee... our coffee (I was told it wasn't nice not to share).  They are a delight!

I contemplated making a purchase for the MAC Prep and Prime in Pineapple, so now I don't feel like I missed out.  I sprayed it and it sure does have a gorgeous fragrance to it.  I know I'm not supposed to want fragrance in my skincare/makeup, but dang... when it smells like this, how could I not!

The Arianna Grande fragrance was one that took me by surprise.  It's amazing.  I've already gone to SDM and found that they sell the full size... thank you lmaster, this is one I never would have grabbed to try and I'm sooo glad to have it now!  It's perfect for summer!  

The masks!!  So. Many. Great. Masks.  I'm particularly pumped for the Ceramide mask from Touch in Sol with the gross ingredients.  I love a good gross mask! I also spy her favourite aloe from Holika Holika! I haven't tried any Papa Recipe or BioBelle yet and I've heard nothing but good things from both lmaster herself and others on the masking thread. 

Ever have a hard time deciding which mask to do first, so you just sit staring at them all??? 

Lmaster has been an awesome friend and I've loved getting to know her on the masking thread and coveting the looks she posts -- but seriously can you come do my makeup??  This was such a lovely surprise and I'm so looking forward to trying all of these masks!  

Oh I tried on the TreStique lippie for work on Friday.  I love that there's a balm in the bottom of it!  It's an amazing colour and yet another product I wouldn't have picked up, but I'm now loving.  

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lmaster.  I'm in love with everything and most of all the love and friendship! 

IMG_3557 2.jpg

Just look at all that masking goodness @missjeanie! So generous of @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚

Super generous @itsfi .  I've been loving the lipstick and fragrance.

@missjeanie ,

More fabulous masks!  Yay!   I have been curious about the MAC Prep and Prime in Pineapple, so really enjoy hearing you talk about it!  So sweet of @lmaster  to put this all together for you!

Awwww! So many neat masks for you to try @missjeanie. So very sweet of @lmaster 

Right @PrettyPaint !  So many fun ones that I haven't tried!  If my skin wasn't feeling a little extra these days I'd be trying to do three a day!  Think the boss would wonder if my lunch hour was spent with feet up masking?? lol

@missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— I appreciate your friendship so much as well enjoy sweet lady!

@lmaster I've been wearing Arianna all week!  One of my male co-workers finally said he just had to ask what I was wearing so he could get some for his wife. lol.  Thank you so much for being such a great friend and amazing contributor to BIC!

@missjeanie awwww that's so sweet of him... Glad you like it doll face ๐Ÿ˜‰

12,978 Replies
testing