Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@tsavorite @It was super sweet of her. 

@SportyGirly125 What a sweet and thoughtful gift from @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ’ž

@Mellmars1185 It really was. I always wanted something from the Vegas cafe. 

@SportyGirly125  So thoughtful!

@ather Yes it was such a thoughtful gift from @Tamara76 So special. 

@ZombieMetroAnt   I was and still am absolutely blown away by the pink heart surprise I received on the 26th which just happened to be my birthday!  Howโ€™d you time that so utterly perfectly like that?   I love it  sooo much and am plotting my revenge (with love of course!;))on you for stunning me like that! ๐Ÿ˜†

8B128ADD-37CC-40FE-AC34-725489D1F9EE.jpeg

โ€ƒ

What a precious surprise birthday gift @heartsmyface ! @ZombieMetroAnt always has a knack for sending the seeetest surprises or messages at the perfect time! Enjoy๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@heartsmyface ,

Happy Birthday!  Happy Mother's Day!

and Wow!

@heartsmyface  Wow impressive timing she had! That bag is adorable!

@heartsmyface That Pink Heart is so you!!!  Love the love!  Happy Birthday!

ZombieMetroAnt_0-1651702729693.gif

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy to hear it arrived on the bestest most special day of the year @heartsmyface  ๐Ÿ’Ÿ 

I hope your super day was as amazing as you are and that you got spoiled to bits!  XO

What an amazing birthday surprise, @heartsmyface! Happy Belated Birthday to you! 

Oh my goodness @heartsmyface, everything  @ZombieMetroAnt sent is just perfect! And so fitting, too, on your birthday ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

@heartsmyface what a fabulous birthday treat!!! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿง๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰

@heartsmyface Happy Belated Birthday! That was so sweet of @ZombieMetroAnt !

@heartsmyface Aww thatโ€™s the sweetest and coolest unicorn mail. Love the pink Kate Spade heart purse.  So perfect for you. 

She's been a looooong winter up here in the north, but spring is finally on the horizon and I got back to the house from the sugar shack and I tell ya.... I had quite the treat!  One of my favourite BIC Beauties sent me the most lovely gift!  She had offered to hook me up with a O-S-C-A-R Mayer mask since they were not available in Canada... and guys... she went waaaaay above and beyond!  

Trader Joe treats (also not available up here), samples and enough masks for a month! 

@eshoe You're a wonderful friend who goes above and beyond, you're a leader in our community and a class act through and through.  Thank you for being you and for so many smiles to not only myself but everyone here!  

But like... where do you always find the best wrapping paper?But like... where do you always find the best wrapping paper?ya... those hot dragons... gone... allll gone.  soooo good!!!ya... those hot dragons... gone... allll gone. soooo good!!!

Awww there is nothing better than a sweet surprise, @missjeanie ! Enjoy your gift and please let me know how the mask smells - I've heard it's floral?

This is a cute gift @eshoe - That wrapping paper is so cute!

@Tamara76 Isn't the paper the best!  I just love everything.  @eshoe is one of the best out there!

@missjeanie  Anhhh such a sweet surprise!! @eshoe  is such a kind friend!! 

None better than her @ather !  

12,978 Replies
testing