Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Wow! What a great package you got!!! Enjoy everything! Hope you like the Shiseido... they are my fav! @ShortErica 

Thank you @veronika23! I'm excited to try them!

@ShortErica Oh my goodness, this is some amazing unicorn mail! All those masks look so great and that candy looks delicious - I love those Wunderbars! 😍 @missjeanie sure did a wonderful job putting this together for you!

Apparently she did send me Yadah jelly @Shosh85 @missjeanie πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

@ShortErica I'm glad you can get your Yadah on πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Favorite week is only a few away so my plan is to use them then (even though I haven't tried this version) @Shosh85. I feel like I've got masks lined up for the upcoming themes or letters. Smiley Happy I'm glad to get my Yadah on too!

@ShortErica  @missjeanie  Awwww πŸ₯°  When there’s a lack of international cooperation in the news, you can always count on finding an abundance on BIC. 

The news is generally so depressing. I don't want to be uninformed but sometimes ignore is bliss ya know @PinkEvergreen. Definitely tons of cooperation and kindness on BIC.

Awww how sweet of @missjeanie !  Enjoy these treats, @ShortErica ! <3

2 candy bars down @Tamara76 πŸ«πŸ« 😍

What a generous gift from @missjeanie! There are so many great treats here both for munching and for wearing, haha. I hope both you and your husband (*if* you feel like sharing) enjoy all those goodies, @ShortErica!

It is @quspork. And we definitely will enjoy them!

@missjeanie has such a generous heart, @ShortErica - as well as a great sense of humor! What a wonderful surprise she sent you, the Wunderbars are my favorite, too!

You have excellent tastes @eshoe which comes as no surprise! 😍

@ShortErica wow what a thoughtful surprise from @missjeanie 

Love that she got you Canadian treats and look at all those masks.

I already ate the Wunderbar. I am eyeing the Caramilk next. I think those were my top 2 @SportyGirly125 though I'd probably eat any Canadian candy bar! πŸ˜‚ I generally don't buy myself candy bars but I so will eat any I'm sent.

@ShortErica  Caramilk bars are the besssstt 😁

Haha. Funny you say that @PinkEvergreen cause after retrying I'm like hmm..do I like whatchamacallit or caramilk better? πŸ€”

Oh my goodness, @ShortErica ! 

@missjeanie finds all the good stuff where she is!  Yadah love!  You are spoiled. β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€

I am @l8totheparty! A ridiculous amount of fun stuff and especially the candy from Canada. Yum!

@ShortErica oh wow!! @missjeanie knows how to spoil and m...

@ShortErica oh wow!! @missjeanie knows how to spoil and make your feel special!! so sweet!
7,542 Replies