Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Reese's? @missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Oh yes!  We have Peanut Butter cups and pieces @lmaster !  Though now days I think there must be a dozen variations on them in different forms

๐Ÿ˜‚ @missjeanie I'm laughing so hard! Makeup and chocolate! Gotta love it

We take our chocolate very seriously! lol @lmaster 

@missjeanie I couldn't even take a photo before the dove Almond bar was in my stomach ๐Ÿ˜‚ @faeriegirl

@ShortErica Sent you wonderful masks @missjeanie ! Now I have to have some chocolate! 

Isnโ€™t @ShortErica @such a sweetheart @keana1 !! Iโ€™m having chocolate at work today!!

awwwwwwwww @ShortErica that's amazing @missjeanie enjoy

awwwwwwwww @ShortErica that's amazing @missjeanie enjoy

Re: awwwwwwwww @ShortErica that's amazing @missjeanie enjoy

I'm pretty excited @lmaster !  @ShortErica was so thoughtful to include a few treats for me to test out... for comparisons sake of course, science experiment!

@missjeanie Thats a great group goodies! @ShortErica has definitely been a busy little bee! How thoughtful of her to include some US candy! The Watchamacallit was a top favorite for me growing up. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

@ShortErica was so thoughtful!  We'll all be comparing notes now @Shosh85 !  I'm bringing the whatchamacallit to work tomorrow!!

@missjeanie I can't wait until you can try it all. I'm so happy to be part of this community and especially the maskers. I enjoy being able to send a little love back to everyone. Now go relax, eat some chocolate and put on a mask! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Done, Done, and Done!  I picked one out and already have it on @ShortErica !  

A package came to the door and at the same my husband and I looked at each other with that, "I didn't order anything" look.  ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ I open it to find the most wonderful surprise from the lovely @ShortErica!!

150609EC-C2F4-4693-9DDA-294937D5D0D6.jpeg

Thank you so much for this generous and thoughtful gift! It came at such a good time and I truly appreciate it! โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

Spoiler

I also have to mention her cute lil' sticky notes she left on several of the masks - I love that she took the time to do that! My favorite is the one that says, "another Yadah!... it better be good"   haha! - that one made me giggle a little. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I was the most surprised at the TWO boxes of The Oozoo Bears she sent! I love these masks and when I saw two sets of these at Marshall's the mask addict in me immediately put them all in my cart! Haha! I rationalized with myself (I may have even talked it out with myself out loud, but quietly of course๐Ÿ˜†) and put one set back. Of the 3 bears in this line these two are my favorite and @ShortErica was so sweet to take note of that! ๐Ÿ˜ One of the notes on these says, "You may not buy a 2nd set for yourself but I will!" .... I love it! ๐Ÿ’™

Great assortment of masks!!! I'm sure you are enjoying them @Shosh85!

@Shosh85, @ShortErica has been so kind sharing her masks!  I know you will love them!

@curlychiquita She has definitely been so generous! Can't wait to try them! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Goodness @Shosh85 @ShortErica has been one busy lady! This is going to make Masking Meetups all the more fun @faeriegirl @missjeanie @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe I realized the same thing and thought that maybe it was her grand and clever plan all along! @ShortErica I like how you think! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

Clever mastermind, that @ShortErica! @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe You've discovered my secret plan to always have a masking twin. Mwuahahaha!

10,799 Replies