Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Adding on to say thank you, as well @LCResz. I had already left town, but my boyfriend took a picture of the card for me. Thank you for keeping the BT spirit alive. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I literally was brought to joyful tears courtesy of @itsfi 😍 such a lovely surprise after a rough week. she instantly put a smile on my face, and I appreciate her friendship so very much! thank you so much for thinking of me during this busy holiday season, it means so much πŸ˜˜πŸ€— she wrapped each one and numbered them like an advent calendar!! love the idea!! so creative can't wait to get started, and I finally have some free time today to get to it 😁

Awww - This is so sweet!   Enjoy your treats, @lmaster!  @itsfi is super sweet and generous with all of her gifts lately! <3

Most definitely! @Tamara76 @itsfi I ate all the chocolate in one sitting 😳

@lmaster,

I can understand your joyful tears from receiving this joyful gift from @itsfi!

The sweetest Advent Calendar from a cherished friend!  And Chocolates!  Smiley Happy

So beyond thoughtful! @tsavorite

@lmaster I'm sure you'll enjoy all the gifts from our own...

@lmaster I'm sure you'll enjoy all the gifts from our own masking santa @itsfiπŸŽ… hope your week gets better, tomorrow is Friday!

Re: @lmaster I'm sure you'll enjoy all the gifts from our own...

Such a great person @ @itsfi to think of others during this busy holiday season@sonnydee

@lmaster What a nice surprise! Enjoy and please share what you received Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT @itsfi individually wrapped skincare masks, my favorite ever! Thank you

@lmaster that is so nice! I can't wait for you to show us all of the goodies that you received. 

@ZakiyaBT thank you so much! Sweet @itsfi wrapped individual skincare masks 😍 my absolute favorite

Awww so sweet! Enjoy your goodies and hope you are having a better week! @lmaster

I appreciate that @veronika23 so far it's definitely been better! Thanks to @itsfi πŸ€—

YAY! @lmaster Smiley Happy

@lmaster Awwe, this is so wonderfull! All the time and effort she put in to these amazes me! Enjoy this fantastic gift! πŸ˜πŸ™Œβ€οΈ

Thank you @Shosh85 I don't know how she found the time to do all this!! @itsfi you are wonder woman!! With the biggest ❀️

Such cute packaging on everything! And those chocolates are great @lmaster! So sweet of @itsfi Smiley Happy 

Thank you so much @CC3616 @itsfi is a great friend, so thoughtful

@lmaster I continue to be amazed at @itsfiβ€˜s generousity! I am so happy to see you receive such a wonderful box of goodness, everything is just perfect, isn’t itπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸ’–πŸŽ?!?!

@eshoe such a generous woman! I'm in love with it all!! @itsfi 😘

8,753 Replies