Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

so many fun new masks @itsfi can't wait to see all your reviews!!

I had such a great time just looking at the masks @Kim888!! ๐Ÿ˜Š I can hardly wait to give them a go. Now I just need to decide where to begin?!! So many spectacularly curated goodies from @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

d'awww, how sweet of her to send you such a cute collecti...

d'awww, how sweet of her to send you such a cute collection of minis and things to try! โค๐Ÿฆ„ Enjoy all the goodies! @itsfi

Re: d'awww, how sweet of her to send you such a cute collecti...

Thank you @l8totheparty! ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m definitely spoiled in a major way by @Tamara76! ๐Ÿฅฐ So generous!! 

A few weeks ago, I got a notice that I had a package waiting for me, and I was able to pick it up this weekend. *Squee. Except for the green tape on one end of the box, I wouldnโ€™t have known that Customs decided to take a sneak peek of this very thoughtful and generous surprise from @keana1. There are so many samples, masks and treats to keep my skin (and sweet tooth) happy for many work trips to come! Who am I kidding? Iโ€™ve already delved into the candies and am having an internal dialogue on which mask to try first. ๐Ÿ˜‰  Thank you for all the goodies, but more importantly, thank you for sharing with me the gift of your friendship and your amazing knowledge of skincare ingredients. My skin thanks you for your insight as well! ๐Ÿ™‚

Who doesnโ€™t like Mediheal and The Face Shop?!! Masks from these brands are staples in my mask library and I am excited to add these to it. The We Bare Bears masks are from Miniso; thereโ€™s a store near me but, either it doesnโ€™t stock these masks or I miss out on it whenever I stop by, which hasnโ€™t been very often over the last few months. Now I have some to try, and Lise Watier too!Who doesnโ€™t like Mediheal and The Face Shop?!! Masks from these brands are staples in my mask library and I am excited to add these to it. The We Bare Bears masks are from Miniso; thereโ€™s a store near me but, either it doesnโ€™t stock these masks or I miss out on it whenever I stop by, which hasnโ€™t been very often over the last few months. Now I have some to try, and Lise Watier too!The Hello Kitty pencil has been claimed by a friendโ€™s little girl for her first day of school pencil. ;) I canโ€™t wait to try the Karine Joncas mask โ€“ so generous of you to send this, keana1! It looks so good!The Hello Kitty pencil has been claimed by a friendโ€™s little girl for her first day of school pencil. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I canโ€™t wait to try the Karine Joncas mask โ€“ so generous of you to send this, keana1! It looks so good!

Wow, lots of amazing goodies @itsfi !  What a wonderful gift from @keana1 !  ๐Ÿ™‚

Sooo many goodies!!! How nice!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @itsfi 

@itsfi love how generous everyone on here is. So much love and thought into all the unicorn mail. 

@SportyGirly125 such a wonderful community we have here! @keana1 put a lot of care and thought into her unicorn mail. 

That chocolate bar is delicious @itsfi. So nice of @keana1. I love that she shares ingredient info with all of us so we can have better skin. ๐Ÿ™‚

@keana1 has done it again; she is very generous and kind. ๐Ÿ’— Itโ€™s been great learning with her and from her on BIC. @ShortErica 

@itsfi  Oh wow, so much cool stuff from @keana1. I haven't seen a lot of those masks before, so I can't wait to see your reviews on them. 

@PrettyPaint, it was so thoughtful of @keana1 to include masks that my skin will need!  Very kind of her! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@itsfi what a sweet gesture from @keana1 ! Enjoy the unicorn goodies!!!

Thank you @m3rc3d3s! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Masking with @keana1 is always a lot of fun and seeing her mask choices on the mask thread always means my list gets longer and longer! Sheโ€™s a sweetheart for putting such a lovely package for me. ๐Ÿ’œ

@itsfi ,

This is a lovely and generous group of masks and other treats and gifts from @keana1 !

Very sweet of her!

Completely agree @tsavorite! This was such a wonderful surprise! @keana1 picked out so many fun and amazing masks. ๐Ÿ’•

I think customs knows unicorn mail is the best, @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜‰ How very kind of @keana1 to send you such a wonderful surprise! That mask looks wonderful, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. The sweets, I'm pretty confident those are first-rate!

So many wonderful goodies @eshoe! ๐Ÿ˜ 

@keana1 really put such love into all her unicorn mail; weโ€™re very blessed to be on the receiving end of her kindness and generosity.

Aww, what a sweet and thoughtful friend!  @itsfi 

Agreed @l8totheparty@keana1 picked such  great products for me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I canโ€™t wait to try everything!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

12,978 Replies
testing