Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

🖤🌈🦄📦🖤 Post your unicorn mail here!!!! 🖤🌈🦄📦🖤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Thank you again @ShortErica! I’m up to be a masking twin anytime just let me know😊

@faeriegirl check out all those masks!  What wonderful friend @ShortErica is!  Enjoy your masking!

Thank you, She is definitely a wonderful friend @missjeanie!

So the very lovely @itsfi messaged me a couple of weeks ago saying that she had an extra piggie or two left over from Lunar New Year celebrations and having noticed that I love all things pig offered to send them to me. This was so unbelievably thoughtful of her! Imagine my surprise, however, to open up a box that contained not just the adorable stuffed piglet and beautifully-designed LNY envelope, but so many other goodies! The cutest ice bag ever, some scrumptious watermelon-flavored cotton candy (seriously, it's delicious!), and so many amazing masks! Truly, @itsfi, it was so incredibly sweet of you to think of me and to send such a wonderful piece of unicorn mail! I love sharing a love of masks with you and getting to know you in our little community. Thank you for being you! 

IMG_20190522_141138.jpgDid I mention she even decorated the outside of the box with Peppa the Pig stickers?! How cute is that?IMG_20190523_162553.jpgAll the goodies togetherIMG_20190523_162632.jpgThe piggies!IMG_20190523_162748.jpgThe masks!

Awwww that is so sweet!!! @quspork 

@quspork ,

Darling piggie gifts!   Watermelon cotton candy!  Wow!

Such great unicorn mail from thoughtful  @itsfi !

ahhhhhhhh!!!! The watermelon cotton candy!!!!  I’m drooling!!   @itsfi youre the sweetest!  @quspork I’m grinning from ear to ear at all the piggies for your collection!  ðŸ’–💖💖💖

The cotton candy is so good, @heartsmyface - perfect for this time of year!

@quspork Love those piggies! Such a generous and thoughtful gift! Those masks look great! Enjoy your goodies! 😃

They will definitely have a new happy home, @Shosh85!

@quspork Love the stickers on the box. So cute <333 I love getting packages in the mail!

The stickers were just too precious, @PenelopeBT!

@quspork ooooooo how cute is this!!! @itsfi I love this,...

@quspork ooooooo how cute is this!!! @itsfi I love this, what an amazing gift,, enjoy all your great masks and super cute goodies!

Re: @quspork ooooooo how cute is this!!! @itsfi I love this,...

Thank you, @lmaster. It really is an overload of piggie cuteness!

@quspork so much cuteness and generosity was sent by the Queen of Masks @itsfi 

Yes! @itsfi was so incredibly generous to share with me, @SportyGirly125!

@quspork all of that piggy goodness brings mikes of smiles 😄 @itsfi has such a generous 💗, what a special day for you to receive a package of goodness from her! 

@eshoe Pigs and masks- what could be better?!

Not much, @quspork ðŸ·ðŸ˜„

I love all this mask sharing. And the pigs seem like a bonus even though that was the reason for the mail. @itsfi is so sweet and you are too @quspork! Love that you will have lots of masks to try and plenty of pig goodies to enjoy.

Oh definitely, @ShortErica. Fi really spoiled me with her sweet gift!

5,709 Replies