Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@lmaster ,

Everything in this gift from @faeriegirl  looks or sounds delicious!  Yum!

@tsavorite it was delicious!! @faeriegirl I couldn't wait to eat that chocolate πŸ˜‹

@lmaster what another generous and super thoughtful gift. Those masks look awesome.

@GalPalVal17 I'm just in awe of the thoughtfulness 😊 thanks so much

@lmaster oh wow, such a great package with so many wonderful products from @faeriegirl !!  I love that some others are trying out the salad kits, I'm super curious to see how everyone likes them!

@missjeanie @faeriegirl was such a doll and offered to send me some to try! I definitely didn't expect all this love! So very very thoughtful 😘

Great masks, great samples, delicious chocolate... that's a wonderful package to arrive, @lmaster! Very sweet of @faeriegirl to put it together for you!

Thank you @quspork @faeriegirl is such a sweetie pie 😘

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So nice!

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@KehDee @faeriegirl is such a giving thoughtful person! So blessed 😘

Yay! I’m so glad you like it all @lmaster!😊

Love love love it! @faeriegirl πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

@faeriegirl and I must have been on the unicorn mail bus together! Isn't she so sweet?! Enjoy it @lmaster!

@ShortErica @faeriegirl you both are the best!! Thank you so much,, good vibes and karma coming your ways πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

@lmaster love all the love you are getting with the Unicorn mail. @faeriegirl did such a great job selecting perfect products for you. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 I'm just so taken aback by @faeriegirl s generosity

So little did I know that when I was planning to surprise @faeriegirl with some mail, she was also shipping me a package! Knowing how kind and sweet she is, I was so excited to get my mail today. Of course I had an HOA meeting that delayed me from posting but that didn't stop me from opening it in a hurry before I left.

Look at the detail in just her card..she knows how to add special touches:

20190528_173942.jpglook at that cute little unicorn - perfect for unicorn mail!

But inside the box was something even sweeter:

Spoiler
20190528_180234.jpgCHOCOLATE! Please ignore the meat in the background, I had to save the chocolate from the Florida heat.

Other goodies:

Spoiler
20190528_173918.jpgOoo - salad masks to try and Origins - actually all of these are new to me!

But wait there's more in the bag:

Spoiler
20190528_174510.jpgGreat minds think alike - Skyn Iceland eye gels! Hahaha

I'm not surprised but yet I am. This is above and beyond and so many things I love or want to try. The DEVACURL - WAVE MAKERβ„’ Touchable Texture Whip

has been doing great for me - I just started using it in May. I'm happy to have these extra ones. I haven't tried the oil but can't wait.

Also I'm really curious about the Supergoop sunscreen. And so many new to me eye masks. Wow, just wow! Thanks again @faeriegirl, I will enjoy all of this so much. And I've already eaten some chocolate! Smiley Happy

Awww this is so nice!!! Great mail day!!! @ShortErica 

Unicorn mail is the best type of snail mail @veronika23!

It sure is!!! Smiley Very Happy @ShortErica 

@veronika23 I see you started the thread so I was curious about how and when did the unicorn mail concept come up on BIC? Or is it from before when it was..Beauty Talk? Whoever started this idea has created so much sharing and joy.

5,780 Replies