Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: @faeriegirl sent such nice masks, @lmaster! Enjoy!

She's such a doll @curlychiquita thank you

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@lmaster how sweet of @faeriegirl 

@SportyGirly125 she is amazing ๐Ÿค—

Aww, how sweet of @faeriegirl , @lmaster !  New lookatme masks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@l8totheparty I'm so grateful to @faeriegirl and all of you who have helped me obtain these beauties

Oh yay @lmaster. You got your lookatme masks! How very sweet and kind of @faeriegirl 

@PrettyPaint  @faeriegirl is so so sweet to send these to me, I am forever grateful!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

I love that @faeriegirl was able to help you round out some of your LookAtMe collection, @lmaster - so sweet!

So very sweet of @faeriegirl @@quspork the selfless act of kindness is above and beyond 

Aww, so sweet of @faeriegirl. I love seeing us take care of each other when certain TJ Maxx/Marshalls stores let us down. You'll have to try them and let us know if you have a new favorite LookAtMe @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica thank you so much!! It's so sweet that everyone has my LookAtMe back ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@faeriegirl what a thoughtful unicorn shipment!!! @lmaster there is something so aesthetically pleasing about the line up of the sheet masks !!!

@m3rc3d3s thank you thank you!! 

I hope you like them @lmaster! Hopefully your store will get a huge shipment of them soon ๐Ÿ™‚

@faeriegirl I sure hope they do too,,, but I'm going to m...

@faeriegirl I sure hope they do too,,, but I'm going to make a point to not go in there for at least two weeks...( yeah that probably won't happen) leaving empty handed feels like I've been defeated,,, but at least my wallet isn't feeling that pain ๐Ÿ˜†

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wait a minute. So youโ€™re telling me that people on here pick someone and give them pretty much a care package? Out of the kindness of their heart? UNHEARD of. Wow, this thread definitely gives me hope for humanity. It makes me so happy that there are people like that still around!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Iโ€™d love to send you a pick me up! Iโ€™m new to this thread and the idea of strangers just brightening each otherโ€™s day is so heartwarming! DM me and Iโ€™ll happily send you a box of goodies!

Thank you oh so very much to @fatimamummy for sending me the extra NARS 25th Anniversary tote bag that she received at a recent Sephora x NARS class!  And she also sent me a beautiful scarf!  I really appreciate your kindness and generosity - you are such a sweetheart!

nars bag.jpg

Awww that's so sweet! @Tamara76 

Thank you so much, V! @veronika23   (I just found all these unanswered messages in my inbox - lol)

Awwww @Tamara76. This was so nice of @fatimamummy. That is such a lovely scarf! 

12,978 Replies
testing