Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a wonderful surprise @mrsmouse, and so very kind of @ShortErica. Those leaders masks look amazing, as do the fruit and veggie ones (I know I've seen those on here, but I can't remember the brand name). 

@PrettyPaint , It really was so kind and generous of @ShortErica !  I am really excited about those Leaders masks, and just in time for "L" week on the masking thread.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh that's right! ๐Ÿ™‚ Perfect timing with the "L." @mrsmouse 

@mrsmouse 

I love how colorful everything is ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

There are SO many great masks here! 

@ShortErica was so kind to send you all this! Enjoy this awesome gift! ๐Ÿค— 

I am still pretty stoked over receiving such and amazing gift @Shosh85 ! And I think I am pretty set for "L" week next week.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

awwwww so so sweet @mrsmouse @ShortErica is a generous fr...

awwwww so so sweet @mrsmouse @ShortErica is a generous friend!

Re: awwwww so so sweet @mrsmouse @ShortErica is a generous fr...

She really is @lmaster & I am still bouncing off the walls with excitement over receiving such and amazing gift.  ๐Ÿ™‚

How sweet! The OH PowerBright is such a great masking treat, @mrsmouse. Enjoy all your goodies from @ShortErica!

Thank you @quspork !  I plan to try that OH within the next couple of days.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse  aww that was super kind of @ShortErica  to send you such a wonderful and thoughtful gift. Awesome she was able to send you so many masks you haven't tried. I'm quite surprised because you get a lot from TJM as well. Enjoy all your goodies. 

Yep, @ShortErica  pretty much floored me with that @GalPalVal17 .  I think her super power must be a masking sixth sense because how else could she have sent so many that I have never come across or tried?!

How thoughtful of @ShortErica , @mrsmouse !  Enjoy your surprise!

Thank you @l8totheparty !  It really was so kind and generous of @ShortErica !  Also, I think I am pretty set for "L" week on the masking thread now!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy all your wonderful masks @mrsmouse! That was so sweet of @ShortErica!

It really was @faeriegirl !  @ShortErica was so very generous and kind to send these to me!  

Ohhh what a wonderful selection of masks!!! Enjoy @mrsmouse 

Thank you @veronika23 !  I am super excited to dive into these!  

SUCCESS! I can't decide between two gifs on how I feel

Spoiler
Image result for pat yourself on the back gif
Image result for pat yourself on the back gif

I'm so happy you'll have new-to-you masks to try and can give the OH a test before deciding if you want a box of them. You're welcome and I just feel so accomplished since you are a TJ Maxx/Marshalls shopping champion @mrsmouse.

I still don't know how you did it @ShortErica .  I tried to research what someone else might have before sending a box out & after spending about 45 minutes of searching their posts, I gave up.  I figured if they got duplicates, hopefully it would be something they really liked, or they could pass it along to someone else who might enjoy it.  So you, my friend, get ALL the gold stars, pats on the back & high fives!!  Thank you again, so very much!  โค๏ธ

I came home to a stuffed bubble mailer. Woot!  Must be the book I ordered for class!  But then confusion set in. The front was labeled Halloween candy. I didn't order candy?  I opened it and out poured masks and treats.  I was 100% confused until I read the adorable unicorn (!) note.  This lovely package was from the even lovelier @PrettyPaint I am in masking and chocolate heaven. I don't think we have pumpkin kitkat here. Had to eat one to test it out ๐Ÿ˜‰

And then ladies. LADIES. That TCHO mokaccino chocolate- I think I've died and gone to heaven.  It is *so* good. I had to test it as well.  I will savour every itty bitty morsel. โ˜•๐Ÿซ

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—20190909_172944.jpg

@l8totheparty ,

What fun Unicorn Mail from @PrettyPaint ! Can you beat masking and chocolate heaven?  Pumpkin Pie Kit Kat?  That's new to me, I had to look that up!

12,978 Replies
testing