Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Masks on masks on masks @Weetart !  So sweet of @itsfi to hook you up with so many new masks and chocolates to try out!

What a nice package!  I haven’t tried many of those masks, so enjoy and post about them in the mask thread!

Awesome unicorn mail! Enjoy @Weetart!!!

So kind of @itsfi to send you this box of mask & chocolate goodness, @Weetart! She never ceases to amaze me with her thoughtfulness. 

That is awesome and so sweet of @itsfi!  Enjoy @Weetart 

oh those chocolates are amazing @Weetart enjoy all your g...

oh those chocolates are amazing @Weetart enjoy all your goodies from the sweetest @itsfi

@itsfi included some lovely masks and treats for you, @Weetart! I hope you enjoy all of your new goodies!

That's awesome @Weetart! Love that chocolate is also part of the package. @itsfi did a great selection 

Enjoy all your goodies @Weetart! That was so sweet of @itsfi!

@Weetart What a lovely package. Chocolates and sheet masks are always lovely gifts to receive. <333

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@missjeanie you are literally an angel! thank you girl!!! this was the sweetest surprise!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I literally thought I placed an order,,, that's a good one, very sneaky! I can't thank you enough for this sweet.. literally sweet and delicious surprise,, and the masks are fabulous and those rose wipes are my favorite!! 😊😍 you are so thoughtful and kind,, can't wait to try them all

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Woowhee! Look at all those beauties @lmaster! Have fun trying out all the marvelous goodies @missjeanie sent your way! Smiley Happy

So delicious @itsfi everything is so special and thoughtful

@lmaster Looks like @missjeanie has been busy! How thoughtful and generous of her! The chocolates are SO yummy! Enjoy! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much @Shosh85 yes @missjeanie has been very busy and incredibly thoughtful 😘

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Aww what a cute package. πŸ’•

@lmaster, I love your gift from @missjeanie! Enjoy your m...

@lmaster, I love your gift from @missjeanie! Enjoy your masks!

Re: @lmaster, I love your gift from @missjeanie! Enjoy your m...

Thank you so much @curlychiquita she's such a sweetheart! 

What a sweet gift @lmaster . Those candy masks looks adorable. And I always love looking at all the Canadian goodies. They look super delicious. 

Oh they are delicious @PrettyPaint thank you so much!

Wow!  So many goodies in here!  Enjoy 😊 

10,427 Replies