Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl Good to know! I need to order some ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

@faeriegirl ,

Wow!  I can't take my eyes off the Canadian edible treats!   Hello, Coffee  Crisp!        The masks and unicorn pen are terrific too!  Very sweet of @l8totheparty to send you this lovely gift!

It was so sweet of her @tsavorite!

So many delicious-looking treats, @faeriegirl! Enjoy your goodies!

Thank you @quspork!

@faeriegirl wow thatโ€™s some serious treats and masks. So generous of @l8totheparty 

Aww so sweet! Enjoy the treats and masks @faeriegirl@l8totheparty did some good sleuthing about candy. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you @ShortErica!

This is such an amazing package. I love ketchup chips with coke and crunchies are one of my favorite sweet treats. <333

I had never tried ketchup chips @PenelopeBT, they are really good ๐Ÿ™‚

ooooo ketchup!! @faeriegirl yum yum enjoy your sweet surp...

ooooo ketchup!! @faeriegirl yum yum enjoy your sweet surprise!! @l8totheparty is a generous soul

Re: ooooo ketchup!! @faeriegirl yum yum enjoy your sweet surp...

Thank you @lmaster!

You are welcome!  The kit kat is for a taste-test comparison ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you enjoy everything!  You mentioned you hadn't tried any Canadian treats before. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ„

@faeriegirl 

Thank you so much! I think I like the Canadian kit kat better. It seems like it is crunchier. I am in love with the coffee crisps! It was so sweet of you to send me so many goodies to try @l8totheparty โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I should have suspected something was up when @l8totheparty started a thread inquiring about everyone's favorite snacks from up north. Because I received a package full of mine yesterday!

Some favorites and lots of new ones to try!Some favorites and lots of new ones to try!Even masks for the younger one :)Even masks for the younger one ๐Ÿ™‚

What a fun and unexpected surprise! 

The Hickory Sticks look very interesting, gotta say you all have some unique chip flavors:D And those little wine dummies, I would never have known about if not for you. I love the cozy socks, it is finally cooling down here and I cannot wait to put them to good use. 

Love the organic maple lip balm, I try to be careful about ingredients without going overboard, and this will be a great addition to my evening masking. So many new masks to try as well - Iโ€™ve been pining for one of the Boo Bamboo masks, so very excited about that a one especially. The little extra touches were so sweet, too - thank you for the pan, bookmark, and card. You are too generous! 

This is awesome! Those hickory sticks! I can't put my finger on when, but I feel like I've had them! Enjoy your goodies! @eshoe 

Ha I wish I could hear more about your Hickory Sticks experience @bem564 - I am totally amused by them! Saving them for a treat when I need an unusually good pick-me-up. @l8totheparty @Sent just the right mix of oldies and new goodies:)

I couldn't just buy 1 bag and it took me almost a week to go through the little bag- grabbing a couple at a time, and the sticks are small.  Portion control  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe 

Thanks for the tip @l8totheparty these definitely caught my eyes and are something I have never seen before-you know we maskers love that kind of stuff๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe So many great goodies! Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT, I appreciate everything @l8totheparty sent me, I was exceptionally motivated to work out today thanks to her yummy gifts!

12,978 Replies
testing