Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@missjeanie  Its good to take time for you but its also so good to see you back on ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope all is well and you are doing better. @eshoe  was so kind and thoughtful to send you a lovely gift. I bet that really brought your spirits up. Enjoy your goodies girlie. lots of hugs. ๐Ÿ™‚

All the hugs are very appreciated @GalPalVal17 . @eshoe  did an amazing job picking out a box of cheer!

awwwww @missjeanie you have truly been missed!!! we are f...

awwwww @missjeanie you have truly been missed!!! we are family here, if you ever need to talk to someone please don't hesitate to pm me sweet friend!! how extra thoughtful of @eshoe to brighten your day ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน

Re: awwwww @missjeanie you have truly been missed!!! we are f...

Thanks @lmaster , everyone here is always a bright spot. How amazing is it to find so many women who all lift each other up!

@missjeanie I'm so sorry things have been hard lately. Please feel free to chat if it helps at all. ๐Ÿ™‚ I understand your love for grocery stores. I don't have a Trader Joe's or Whole Foods near me, so I get WAY too excited when traveling. This is such a lovely and kind gift from @eshoe. Enjoy! 

@PrettyPaint Iโ€™m so glad the love of fancy grocers isnโ€™t just a me thing. Isnโ€™t it just the sweetest of @eshoe . Love that gal!

โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐโ™ฅ๏ธ you too @missjeanie !!!

@missjeanie ,

I'm sorry to hear things have been so tough lately!  It's wonderful that @eshoe sent you this package of cheer at just the right time!  I totally get that you have a thing for grocery stores!  They can be fun and amazing!  You deserve to get in to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods!  I hope that you will check in with your friends here on BIC!

@tsavorite @Im glad Iโ€™m not alone in my grocery store love lol! @eshoe  sure knows her goodies! Perfect cheer!

@missjeanie wow @eshoe really went all out and sent you so many wonderful goodies. Glad she could brighten your day even though you have been dealing with a lot. 

@SportyGirly125 She really did make my day/week. So many fun new things!

๐Ÿ’— How thoughtful of eshoe, @missjeanie .  I'm sorry you are going through a rough place right now.  That does sound like a good goal to have. I hope your days turn more positive than negative soon. Hugs.๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Thanks @l8totheparty , onward and upward!

Enjoy all your goodies @missjeanie! I hope everything gets better soon.

578651AE-C812-44B5-BC90-969367254474.jpeg

Thanks @faeriegirl , I hope so too!  A little more BIC in my life and we just may start to see the light!

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@scott1201 you are such a sweetie!! thank you so much for sending these masks my way!! I'm so sorry you didn't end up liking these LookAtMe masks, but I sure do ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Enjoy all of your lovely new face masks๐Ÿ˜

Awwww how very sweet of @scott1201. I know you'll enjoy the masks @lmaster 

Thank you so much @PrettyPaint !!

@lmaster ,

This sounds like the best arrangement!  Cheers to @scott1201  for being so generous!

@tsavorite couldn't agree more!! @scott1201 is so kind and thoughtful ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒน

12,978 Replies
testing