Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

As soon as I tried the CosRx, I knew it something you needed to try out too, @itsfi. I hope you enjoy all your goodies! 

Awww @quspork, youโ€™re so good to me. Thank you! ๐Ÿค— I canโ€™t wait to dive right in to everything. ๐Ÿฅฐ

What a sweet surprise indeed, @itsfi! @quspork is kind of a ninja unicorn mailer in my eyes ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@quspork is very thoughtful and generous. Love her mask and treats selections. ๐Ÿฅฐ @eshoe 

Enjoy all your goodies @itsfi! That was so sweet of @quspork!

Completely agree @faeriegirl; it was sweet and thoughtful of @quspork! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

Today I received a sweet little package of goodness from @RNGesusPls. I gotta say, she curated an impeccable surprise including one of her favorite treats, a soy-sauce/milk hard candy. My curiosity was kinda piqued, to say the least!

<3<3<3 the color-coordination<3<3<3 the color-coordination

It started as a little exchange when she had a little sample Chanel brush which I had somehow missed, and offered to send it to me. The thoughtfulness in her packaging and note really touched me. You never know when your kindness reaches farther than you intended, and today I was the recipient of that. Thank you so very much RNGesusPls for your gift, now I need the name of the candy so I can hunt it down ๐Ÿ˜„

The Chanel mini brush at the top...the tiny-ness makes it soooooo adorable!!!The Chanel mini brush at the top...the tiny-ness makes it soooooo adorable!!!

Soy Sauce/Milk candies you say @eshoe , what a fun treat to try out!

So delicious @missjeanie! Iโ€™m pretty lucky to have tried them, even if I never find a solid way to restock, I was able to experience such a unique taste, and for that I am thankful๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww that's awesome. Enjoy @eshoe@RNGesusPls sharing her favorite treats is so nice!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ShortErica, @RNGesusPls managed to unwrap a little love in my heart for unusual candy. I havenโ€™t had much luck so far but itโ€™s given me a fun little quest in the meantime. The brush is adorable, too.

The soy sauce hard candy definitely sounds intriguing, @eshoe! Enjoy your goodies from @RNGesusPls!

Hoping I can buy it in bulk, @quspork ๐Ÿ˜„

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ no problem, glad to see it bring you joy! I didnโ€™t realize the packaging coordination until you pointed it out ๐Ÿ˜… And the candy is Kanroโ€™s sweet soy sauce and milk!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ahhhhh yes you must just have an eye for aesthetically pleasing surroundings, @RNGesusPls! Thank you for sharing the name of the candy, everyone here loved it despite our initial fears of what a soy sauce and milk combo tastes like. I am going on a hunt for it now, Kano's it is;) 

how thoughtful!! @eshoe what a sweetie to send you someth...

how thoughtful!! @eshoe what a sweetie to send you something so meaningful

Re: how thoughtful!! @eshoe what a sweetie to send you someth...

@lmaster a total surprise and a Chanel one, too! With cute paper and treats, the best ๐Ÿ™‚

@eshoe  Ooo such cute goodies, enjoy your package from @RNGesusPls 

Thank you @Anastasiya13, I was so touched and really savor the thoughtfulness and attention to detail that went into the package @RNGesusPls sent me ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@eshoe, very thoughtful of @RNGesusPls! โ™ก

It was so nice of @RNGesusPls to send it my way and include some little extras, @curlychiquita. Not even joking, those soy sauce candies are delicious!

12,978 Replies
testing