Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

You're too sweet @missjeanie! If candy isn't a hit I'm going to have to question my association with that person. Hahaha! I don't know if it's the time of year or what but I'm in such a candy mood.

I so understand that @ShortErica !  I just bought all my halloween candy and possibly bought enough for 400 kids to each get a handful.... last year there were 50 kids.  so.... I'm also eating chocolate caramels as I type.  lol

Hi @ShortErica,

So many great goodies! Your skin is going to love you with all of these great masks! 

Best,
Rebecca

So true @RebeccaBT - masks are AWESOME!

@ShortErica Wow how kind of @missjeanie to send you this amazing package of masks and treats. 

She's too kind @SportyGirly125. I've been enjoying it!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Are you as happy as I am to know @missjeanie is up to mischievous masking @ShortErica? I just caught up on some posts on the masking thread and am so relieved to hear from her again. What a surprise to find more contraband chocolates in your mail ๐Ÿ˜‚and then of course there are the masks. So many, enjoy everything!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @eshoe! I'm so behind on reading the masking thread. Real life getting in the way! I can't wait to catch up on what masks missjeanie has been using. ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh me too, @ShortErica! Today was absolutely crazy, then I had about 15 minutes to sit and I decided to delete the app to see if that would solve my log in problems. And voila! So excited to be able to post again๐Ÿ˜„

@ShortErica ,

Yay!  This is such a great and varied assortment of treats and gifts from @missjeanie !  The Canadian edibles look outstanding!  I'm always excited to see those.  Very cute card, really nice gifts, and so much masking!  

Do you have a favorite Canadian candy @tsavorite? I think at this point I get more excited for chocolate than masks - though I love both!

@ShortErica ,

Coffee Crisp are the best!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica Oh man Swedish Berries!!!! I didn't know those were still around. I was so addicted to those as a kid.

You'll have to have some again @Samtian! ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy all your goodies @ShortErica! All that candy looks delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

There's not much left @faeriegirl!

Mmmm so delicious!  I meant the chocolate and cheezies, not the cleansers lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š @ShortErica 

Maybe there's edible cleansers @l8totheparty ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

What a thoughtful gift from @missjeanie, @ShortErica

Yes @curlychiquita! She is so kind!

How adorable is that llama card? @missjeanie picked out some fun goodies for you, @ShortErica - enjoy! 

12,978 Replies
testing