Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@ather Hahaha..it appears I've been missing out. What type of treats are in Canada and not the U.S. and vice versa? Is there somewhere else on BIC this has been discussed so I can reference it?

@ShortErica  There is so many things that we can get here and it’s not in the US and things you get there that we don’t get here. I’m not sure if there’s a post or not. Some things I can think of off the top of my head are Smarties you have a candy called smarties but we have chocolate smarties, ketchup chips, dill pickle chips, crunchie bar, wonder bar, mr. big bar, crispy crunch bar, mars bars, aero bar and all dressed chips. There could be more. And I could be wrong on some of them but those are the ones I remember missing when I was visiting the US. 

@ather   The US is coming up in the world. You can get dill pickle chips here now. πŸ‘

Are sea salt and vinegar chips a thing there?  Cape Cod brand makes lobster flavor chips as well as honey Dijon. 

Have you tried the Lay's Flaming Hot Dill Pickle Chips (US)?  At first I thought that sounded so gross, but gave it a try anyways.  They are super yummy!  Hope that is the winning Lay's flavor this year.

Very interesting @ather. Now I'm off to Google and see what else it tells me I'm missing. Though I need more candy like a hole in the head - ha!

@ShortErica  I agree. I bought a bag of Cadbury mini eggs for Easter and I ended up eating the whole bag while watching tv last night. Oops. I guess I better get more!!

@ShortErica  They don’t have a super coffee taste but a little. It’s like a wafer with a bubbley Center in it. I love them!! 

@Tamara76 Wow that’s a lot of treats in one box. How sweet of @veronika23 to get you that mirror compact. 

I totally agree, @SportyGirly125 !   @veronika23 is a total sweetheart! <3

Ha ha ha ha that compact is GREAT @Tamara76! I still have no idea who he is (except from what everyone here tells me) but @veronika23 must have gone to great lengths to surprise you with that. What a sweet surpriseSmiley Happy 

@eshoe I don’t know who he is either. Then again I don’t watch tv except when Game of Thrones is on the air. 

Thanks, @eshoe !  LOL!  He is on a show called Supernatural and he is a fellow Texan, so I'm doubly smitten!  

I agree - V has a knack for making us all feel so special!  She truly is part of the backbone of the community!!! <3

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So...I got my packages one day last week & picked this bad boy up & immediately thought..crap! whatever I ordered is wrong because this is way to heavy! nah, it was that I got some UNICORN MAIL! from the lovely & talented @lmaster! so many goodies. the gummy bears didn't last the first night.! Big thanks to you lady! and I'm sorry this is late its field trip season with the kids🀯😳

@lmaster sent such great masks, @sonnydee!

@lmaster sent such great masks, @sonnydee! This is so nice!

@sonnydee ,

Aww!  This is so cool!  Very nice Unicorn Mail from @lmaster !

@sonnydee  Aww such a sweet surprise from the wonderful @lmaster 

Yay for mask sharing! @lmaster is so kind. Enjoy everything @sonnydee!

@sonnydee this is such a nice surprise from the ever generous and gorgeous @lmaster 

Awww - this is so sweet!  Sooo many fun masks and that candle is lovely!  @lmaster is a sweetheart!  Enjoy, @sonnydee !!!!

@sonnydee what a great package from @lmaster ! I bet that candle is nice🀩 Enjoy your new masks & goodies!

Enjoy all your goodies @sonnydee!  That was so sweet of @lmaster!❀️

9,063 Replies