Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I have never heard of this! Wow how nice to see people actually doing nice things for each other! πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@lmaster is such a doll for sending me this gift!  

And this package has quite the little story!  US customs sent it back due to what we suspect was the perfume!  We watched it through tracking sit in customs for at least a week and then it was returned. And then @lmaster , amazing as she is, resent it!  So sweet of her! 

I get to try another Yadah! And my first When!  And biobelle! And all sorts of wonderful masks and goodies.  That Sara happ scrub smells sooo delicious,  and so does the MAC!  How sweet and thoughtful of Lmaster.  It feels like my birthday or Christmas today! β€β€πŸ‰πŸ20190816_130623.jpg

I love that FAB repair cream and now I have a travel size! It's all so wonderful,  thank you my friend πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦„β€

What a fun package from @lmaster@l8totheparty! Enjoy your goodies, she spoiled youπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

She did!  Thanks, @eshoe 

You know, I had no idea what she was sending- great minds think alike!  

I’m so happy you will be able to make tonight’s Pineapple Meetup @l8totheparty πŸ˜Š

Yes!  I can't wait. @eshoe You were thinking ahead!

So was @lmaster@l8totheparty πŸ˜„

You two! Great minds indeed. β€πŸ¦„β­ I wish I was thinking ahead that well! 😊 @eshoe @lmaster 

@l8totheparty how wonderful to get this lovely surprise gift from the gorgeous @lmaster 

I know, right?!  So overwhelmed with all she included. β€πŸ¦„ @SportyGirly125 

So many nice masks and other fun things @l8totheparty. @lmaster seems to be one determined lady. Glad you finally got your package!

That little package traveled more than some people! πŸ˜† @ShortErica 

@l8totheparty, @lmaster is just the best! Enjoy your pres...

@l8totheparty, @lmaster is just the best! Enjoy your presents!

@l8totheparty so so happy it made it,, hope you have fun and find some loves here πŸ€—

@l8totheparty ,

Oh,  @lmaster  sent you some very good things along with the bounty of masks!

I see Sara Happ Lip Scrub, MAC Watermelon Prep & Prime Spray, Drunk Elephant C-Firma, Korres Wild Rose Vit -C Oil, Fresh Sugar Mint Lip Balm, and Benefit Brows something.  The Bat Eye Mask always calls to me! @lmaster  is a doll to send you all of these!

I can't wait to get in there! @tsavorite 

There are so many great masks there, @l8totheparty! I know you'll have fun trying everything out. It's too bad about the delay and that @lmaster had to end up re-sending it, but at least it finally made it! That was so sweet of her to put everything together and take special care to make sure it finally got to you!

@quspork  I know right?! So generous of @lmaster 

Aw @l8totheparty , that was so very sweet of @lmaster !  It looks like you have so much fun & interesting masks to get to.  I'm a fan of the Soothing Jelly Yadah one for sure.  Enjoy all your goodies!  Smiley Happy

@mrsmouse have you tried all the jelly ones? I know you've found good masks at TJ Maxx/Marshalls but wasn't sure if you found all the Yadah.

Thanks, @mrsmouse  I will!  So sweet of @lmaster . 😊 

7,544 Replies