Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoeOh man then I'll probably be set on lip masks for at least the next 2 years!

Re: RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Just a gentle tip, @RNGesusPls. Plus itโ€™s good enough that you donโ€™t need another.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

It sounds wonderful,  @RNGesusPls!

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @curlychiquita!

@RNGesusPls How sweet of @mrsmouse to send you the Laneige lip mask. How does it smell?

It's really nice of @mrsmouse to do so @SportyGirly125 ! It's a light scent. More mint than chocolate, like mint chocolate chip ice cream ๐Ÿ™‚

@RNGesusPls That smells yummy 

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh goodness @faeriegirl. I was on the hunt for Maison Margielaโ€™s Coffee Break after sampling and loving it. It was sold out just about everywhere-and then I get a message from her letting me know she had one, and itโ€™s just not for her-would I like it๐Ÿ˜ณ

MM Coffee Break has a very happy new home!MM Coffee Break has a very happy new home!

So not only does she send the MM, but an item I have been hoping to try since it was released-the SDJ candle!Just like the original, the scent is amazing!Just like the original, the scent is amazing!

And then she included even more goodies- the SDJ bath bomb I have also been wanting to try. Iโ€™m always up to try Volition, and this is perfect for my purse, and the MJ Iโ€™ve never tried, but have a wedding to attend this weekend and it might be the perfect opportunity. 
9EF1AA05-3DB8-4305-95FB-4C2EEA1DBF60.jpeg

Along with all of these unexpected treats, she included a personal note that brought the biggest smile to my face. Thank you, faeriegirl, for making me such a sweet and thoughtful surprise. It was enough to send me the perfume (ahhhhh, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—!) but everything else, too?!?! Very generous of you, thank you again and again๐Ÿ˜Š

Lots of wonderfully scented goodies here @eshoe! So thoughtful of @faeriegirl.

Yes, @itsfi - the SDJ candle is quite special and Iโ€™m so grateful for @faeriegirlโ€™s extra-special sleuthing skills;)

@faeriegirl did some great research! What a great package for you @eshoe - so nice to share what others are searching for!

@ShortErica I noticed only after I added the travel size MM to my wish list that it had somehow bumped up to the 3.4oz. I removed it and started looking for it online and thatโ€™s when I realized it sold out, almost everywhere. So very, very generous of @faeriegirl to not only send me one but also that SDJ candle. And then some extras, because you know how those BIC people can be๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe Yep - those BIC people! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

So many fun treats! I'm glad @faeriegirl was able to hook you up with the Coffee Break, @eshoe. Enjoy your goodies!

Yes it was very generous of @faeriegirl to send me the MM @quspork - itโ€™s less coffee but lots of cozy๐Ÿ˜Š

@faeriegirl sent you such a fantastic package,  @eshoe!

1000% agreed, @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe How very sweet of @faeriegirl to send you the perfume, SDJ candle and all those treats and goodies. 

That candle is just as amazing as I had imagined it would be, @SportyGirly125 - what a wonderful surprise from @faeriegirl!

@eshoe ,

Wow!  @faeriegirl  sent you Unicorn Mail to celebrate!  So kind and generous, and curated just for you!

Itโ€™s just perfect and overly generous @tsavorite! I am grateful for everything @faeriegirl gifted me:)

12,978 Replies
testing