Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

The cozy is absolutely adorable, @Anastasiya13!

Gorgeous gifts, @quspork , @SportyGirly125! โ™ก Enjoy your candle especially!

Thank you, @curlychiquita! This really was the sweetest surprise!

Enjoy all your goodies @quspork! That was so sweet of @SportyGirly125!

Thanks, @faeriegirl. It was incredibly kind and generous of @SportyGirly125 .

wow!! @quspork this is incredible!! enjoy everything,, ha...

wow!! @quspork this is incredible!! enjoy everything,, happy Thanksgiving!! @SportyGirly125 you are amazing to think of many, you both have a great holiday

Re: wow!! @quspork this is incredible!! enjoy everything,, ha...

Thank you, @lmaster. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well! 

Re: wow!! @quspork this is incredible!! enjoy everything,, ha...

@lmaster you have a great holiday too. Glad I could spread some holiday cheer to some. 

@quspork Glad you like the gifts.  When I saw the candle on your wish list I knew I had to get you it and of course I had to get myself one as well. It was too cute to pass up and it does smell really good. Thank you for being so kind to me my almost birthday Ghoul Friend.

Yes, that candle is so perfect for this time of year, @SportyGirly125. I'm glad you scored one for yourself as well! I might have to light it this weekend while I put up our trees. Thank you again for everything!

Have had some issues logging in to BIC but crossing my fingers I can finally share what a bright spot of sunshine arrived in the mail yesterday! One decorated inside and out with cute Kawaii puffy stickers, from someone who knows (and shares) my love for all things Hello Kitty. @SportyGirly125, what an absolute delight it was to unwrap this very special package from you. Everything was so carefully wrapped in the most adorable avocado paper. And look at that card-just gorgeous!
So satisfying, no matter what age.So satisfying, no matter what age.The detail and care, I am so touched.The detail and care, I am so touched.So many amazing gifts!So many amazing gifts!
There was even a gift for my mini me, which always touches me when someone graciously thinks of her, too! She has bronchitis right now and is feeling pretty awful, and to find this surprise package for her brought the biggest smile to her face (and mine). The gift itself - gotta say Iโ€™m pretty jealous. Her very own JuJuBe x tokidoki crossbody! She offered to let me borrow it anytime, which, I will be taking her up on that offer;)
Spoiler
The red HK bag will be a perfect new library bag!The red HK bag will be a perfect new library bag!
So very adorable. Cannot wait to borrow this cutie:)So very adorable. Cannot wait to borrow this cutie:)
There were so many unique HK goodies-stationary, a notebook, and what has already become a daily staple for me -  a mug with this cute graphic at the bottom, which I have enjoyed the past couple of mornings waking up ๐Ÿ™‚
HKmug.jpg
Stickers, too!
Spoiler
cutestickers.jpg
The little soft peach ornament is just the cutest. We put up the tree yesterday to cure some of the boredom of having to rest all day (no fun for anyone under 10. Have never done that before Thanksgiving, but it brought some cheer and gave her something to do. The adorable peach was the perfect addition!

A million thank youโ€™s for your unexpected generosity, SportyGirly. Everything you sent will be well-loved (and shared, I hope ha ha). Thank you from the bottom of my HK-loving <3!!!

@eshoe  Look at that Hello Kitty stuff... omg so darn cute and what adorable stickers and wrapping paper!! What a thoughtful gift from @SportyGirly125 

@GalPalVal17 isnโ€™t that wrapping paper too funny? I love it! @SportyGirly125 took great care to send plenty of cute cheer my wayโ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe ,

What a great gift package from @SportyGirly125 !   Such cute things for you and your mini me!  

Thank you @tsavorite, from someone who must be entirely too busy on her own, @SportyGirly125โ€˜s care in packing this special box made it all the more meaningful โ˜บ๏ธ

What a fun, sweet gift from @SportyGirly125 for you and your little one, @eshoe! I hope your daughter is feeling better soon!

Aw thanks @quspork, everyone is finally healthy again and no surprise, the candy is completely gone๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe, I love how cute everything is!  How sweet of @SportyGirly125!

I guess part of loving all things beauty is pretty packaging @curlychiquita, and @SportyGirly125 perfected it:)

Wow! @eshoe  What an absolutely adorable and generous gift from @SportyGirly125. That crossbody is just too cute. I hope your daughter feels better soon!

@PrettyPaint Thank you, @SportyGirly125 just made my day. Itโ€™s been awhile since Iโ€™ve enjoyed those Seeโ€™s (total memories) so it was even better!

Thank you for the well wishes, after some antibiotics she is finally on the mend and we were able to go see Frozen II today:)

12,978 Replies
testing