Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl  has such a kind heart, and sent me a few things I can't get easily or haven't seen here! I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for the people I've met here, the friendships I've made, and all the learning that I have done. โคโค You ladies make this a great place to learn from (and an easy place to spend money!).  Thanks again, faeriegirl, for your generosity. It really made my day while I am up to my eyeballs for the next week. I cant wait to try these things out! Masks for days!  I feel like it is Christmas! I see a multi masking day ahead. ๐Ÿ˜Šโคโญ๐Ÿพ20191201_005843.jpg

@l8totheparty  what a lovely surprise. You got lots of goodies to try out. Hope you enjoy them ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh that Inkey List has been on my to-try list, @l8totheparty! How wonderful that @faeriegirl  sent it your wayโ˜บ๏ธ

@l8totheparty ,

So sweet of @faeriegirl  to give you this beautiful selection of masks!  No wonder it feels a bit like Christmas to you!  Great masking ahead!

Famtastic masks, @l8totheparty!  BIC has the kindest hearted people, like @faeriegirl.

So great having friends out there to help procure the hard to find items isn't it @l8totheparty !  Enjoy all the goodies @faeriegirl sent your way!

Enjoy all these wonderful, fun masks, @l8totheparty!

I sure will! Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š @quspork 

plump up skin!! how cute!! @l8totheparty so very kind and...

plump up skin!! how cute!! @l8totheparty so very kind and thoughtful of @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ˜Šโ™ฅ๏ธ

I hope you like them @l8totheparty! Iโ€™m so glad the package made it ok, I had never shipped to Canada, so I was a bit nervous. I hope you have a great week!

@l8totheparty What a sweet gesture from @faeriegirl to send you those masks

On this day of giving thanks, I am so thankful for the very kind soul that is @SportyGirly125! This generous gift showed up at my door this weekend and I could not be more touched to be included in Sporty's blanket of kindness that she's shared here on BIC. Heart She really went out of her way to send this incredible package of goodies and I cannot tell you all how much it touched my heart to see the care she put into selecting so many wonderful treats. Thank you, @SportyGirly125

How can you not love the winter-themed decor??How can you not love the winter-themed decor??the gorgeous cardthe gorgeous cardAnd Christmas mermaid wrapping paper- I die!And Christmas mermaid wrapping paper- I die!Some amazing gifts! The candle smells amazing and I can't wait to try the CT!Some amazing gifts! The candle smells amazing and I can't wait to try the CT!YUMMMMMYUMMMMMHow did you know the B&BW socks are my fave, Sporty??? Plus this adorable cozy is just too cute for words!How did you know the B&BW socks are my fave, Sporty??? Plus this adorable cozy is just too cute for words!IMG_20191123_180436.jpg

@quspork  wow what a kind gesture to send you so many lovely gifts. Enjoy them all ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, @GalPalVal17. It really was the sweetest gift from @SportyGirly125!

@quspork ,

Your friend @SportyGirly125  sent you a package of the best gifts!  Those darling Huskie socks make me smile!

The socks are perfect, @tsavorite - adorable and so soft!

Looks lovely!  How thoughtful of @SportyGirly125 , @quspork !  ๐Ÿ˜Šโค

It was incredibly sweet of her, @l8totheparty!

@quspork What delicious gifts from @SportyGirly125! A blanket of generosity describes it perfectly. Enjoy and what a wonderful way to celebrate this week!

So much to be thankful for, @eshoe!

@quspork  Aww such a nice and sweet package. Super sweet of @SportyGirly125  I love the purple disney cozy thingy, so cute.

12,978 Replies
testing