Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @heartsmyface@itsfi is so sweet!❀️

So many amazing masks, @heartsmyface! Also those lipsticks looks gorgeous. I have no doubt that you will rock all of them. This is such a sweet and generous package that @itsfi put together for you!

What a sweetheart she is that @itsfi ! Looks like you’ve got some masking and lip sticking to do @heartsmyface !

Yesterday, I went to pick up my mail and a couple of packages that I haven't gotten around to until now. I was not expecting unicorn mail at all, let alone all these goodies. Thank you @missjeanie! Smiley Happy This was filled to the brim and heavy!! And what a treat! <3 missjeanie, it has been a joy getting to know you - from masking to chatting about food, to oohing and awwing over hauls of all things beauty-related. Love your humor and joie de vivre! Smiley Happy This is so generous and kind of you and an amazing surprise! I feel so spoiled.

IMG_7642.JPGLook at all the pretties!!! Smiley Happy

Spoiler
IMG_7647.JPGLOVE!! My niece scurried away with the box of chocolates. LOL! She eventually brought them back and said "I share with you." Indeed.IMG_7649.JPGOooh!! These are perfect for my next work trip. I've already put them in my toiletry bag. Yaay!

IMG_7651.JPGPretty box, wonderful goodies! So many fabulous treats! <3

Spoiler
IMG_7654.JPGWoohoo! Masks and lip balms. You know what I like missjeanie! I've spied these lovelies in other people's hauls and posts and now I get to give them a go! Yippee!IMG_7656.JPGThese are also new to me and I'm excited to try them!IMG_7658.JPGEee! The Creme Shop makes some great masks. The only ones I've tried are the Collagen and Hello Kitty ones and I liked those! How cute are these masks!This is going to be fun!!

@missjeaniea cute card with a lovely note inside, candies, lip balms, skincare and masks?! You get me! Smiley Happy Thank you for thinking of me and putting this beautiful package together. So thankful for your friendship and kindness. 

@itsfi How cute! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT@missjeanie really put a lot of thought into putting all these goodies together for me.

Oh what a very sweet and generous box of beauty πŸ’– @itsfi! How very kind of @missjeanie☺️

Agree @eshoe! Lots of sweetness in this box! Smiley Wink @missjeanie put together so many great surprises in here. Very generous and kind.

What an amazing gift from @missjeanie , have fun devouring the candy and enjoying the masks! @itsfi 

@Buootiful, the hardest part was choosing where to start with the candy! hahaha! @missjeanie picked out some fabulous goodies for me - very kind of her to send these my way. <3

@itsfi , @missjeanie ,

This all looks just heavenly, beginning with all that Canadian Candy!

@tsavorite, I've never met a Canadian candy that I did not like. So tasty! Very thoughtful and generous of @missjeanie.

@missjeanie was so generous, @itsfi! That's an amazing as...

@missjeanie was so generous, @itsfi! That's an amazing assortment of masks!

Re: @missjeanie was so generous, @itsfi! That's an amazing as...

Completely agree @curlychiquita@missjeanie is very generous and she curated an amazing box o' treats for me! <3 

@itsfi so sweet of @missjeanie to send you the mask and treats. Love seeing all the unicorn mail. 

@missjeanie put together such a thoughtful and fun unicorn mail, @SportyGirly125! Very sweet and generous of her. Smiley Happy 

So sweet of @missjeanie! I can't wait to hear your candy thoughts @itsfi!

Agree, @ShortErica; so sweet and thoughtful of @missjeanie! So, about the candy... delicious! Smiley Happy I split the Crunchies and Big Turk in a half and shared with some friends in town - different textures on both but equally scrumptious. The coffee crisps are coming with me on my work trip this week - sure, it probably won't be quite the same as the apple I usually have in the middle of the afternoons, but I'll make do. Smiley Wink  As for the Laura Secord chocolates, I've never met a candy by that company that I did not love. Same goes for these treats. The first thing I've ever tried from Laura Secord were the sucre a la creme and then the chocolates. Nom, nom, nom. Smiley Happy

Ouhhhhh!  It’s so good to see you on the receiving end of unicorn mail after having just opened unicorn mail from you. @itsfi   Hahaha, you’re niece is such a treasure!!!  

The pretty wrapping is such a lovely touch!   It’s so nice of you to spoil her for being such a true friend day in and day out.  

Thank you @heartsmyface! Smiley Happy @missjeanie put together such a wonderful surprise! She's so thoughtful!

@itsfi Enjoy all your lovelies from @missjeanie Looks like she picked some amazing stuff.

9,068 Replies