Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe Oh how sweet of @emaisgr8 

I see she has been very sneaky and sending out cheer. That was very kind of her and the card is adorable 

The sneakiest seem to be on BIC, @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜Š @emaisgr8 is such a kind and generous friend here, I am so grateful for every one!

@eshoe that penguin sleeping mask tho!! @emaisgr8 too per...

@eshoe that penguin sleeping mask tho!! @emaisgr8 too perfect

Re: @eshoe that penguin sleeping mask tho!! @emaisgr8 too per...

Itโ€™s so cute @lmaster - @emaisgr8 is a total sweetheart to send me this surprise package!

@emaisgr8 messaged me asking to send a package and it was such a wonderful thing to receive when I'm end-of-the-year stressing and trying to make insurance decisions for work.

I didn't take a picture (since our addresses were on it) but the outside of the package had the cutest makeup stickers. I really need to up my unicorn mail game with these thoughtful added touches since they always make me smile.

Still wrappedStill wrapped

But not for long!But not for long!

My phone doesn't have a picture of the card (I really thought I took one) but I echo the sentiment that I love reading your masking experiences and comments @emaisgr8! I can't wait to use some of these masks. I have my W weekend planned or else I'd use the When but I'll be adding the narWhal sleeping mask in!

I'm looking forward to trying the sunscreen. I love how the samples let you get a feel for if it has a white cast or blends without committing to a bottle of it. And are you pulling a @missjeanie and reading my mind? I was just thinking how I used some of my travel lotions for my work trip and that I need one for my purse - perfect timing!

Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending me this sweet package! It brightening my day and I can't wait to darken my nights with the sleeping mask. ๐Ÿ™‚

I love hearing the smiles on people's faces on this thread  @ShortErica . Enjoy your gift! 

Me too! Thanks so much @l8totheparty! There seems to be lots of kindness going around.

That's such a fun selection of masks! Such a sweet and thoughtful gift from @emaisgr8 for you, @ShortErica!

Thanks @quspork!

@emiasgr8 is so nice, @ShortErica! What a great gift!

@emaisgr8 is so nice, @ShortErica! What a great gift!

Re: @emiasgr8 is so nice, @ShortErica! What a great gift!

She is @curlychiquita! I will be enjoying all of it.

It was my pleasure @ShortErica

๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks again @emaisgr8! I'm thinking Y might need to be another Yadah week for me.

how sweet! @emaisgr8 super cute masks to try @ShortErica

how sweet! @emaisgr8 super cute masks to try @ShortErica

Re: how sweet! @emaisgr8 super cute masks to try @ShortErica

I know @lmaster! Love my fellow maskers and their sharing.

What a great selection of masks @ShortErica !! And that narwhals mask is just too cute! What a great surprise @emaisgr8 ! 

I can't wait to take a picture with the narwhal mask @missjeanie - I'll be sure to share it!

Awwww @ShortErica @emaisgr8 has been very busy I see๐Ÿ˜„ What a thoughtful package of goodies she sent! Sunscreens are tough, I agree. Very cool that she included that for you, how perfect.

I swear BIC must have a secret test before they let you join @eshoe - everyone is so thoughtful and generous!

@ShortErica What a thoughtful gift from

@emaisgr8 

It was @SportyGirly125! So many kind and generous people on BIC.

12,978 Replies
testing