Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

@faeriegirl amazing!! I see so many different products ๐Ÿ˜...

@faeriegirl amazing!! I see so many different products ๐Ÿ˜ how very thoughtful of @eshoe

Re: @faeriegirl amazing!! I see so many different products ๐Ÿ˜...

@lmaster it was such an amazing surprise! @eshoe is so sweet!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I have packages from two wonderful ladies that I'd love to post about, but I haven't been able to post anything with pictures in about 2 weeks. The error message says, "You have reached your upload limit of 4,500 images." I've tried everything, so if anyone else has any ideas I'd appreciate it because I really want to give these ladies the credit they deserve! (I could post without pictures, but that just wouldn't be as fun ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Spoiler
I have tried clearing cookies, using different devices, different browsers, I've tried both desktop and app versions and I've tried deleting pictures. I've contacted Sephora through email, phone and here on the BIC and still no one can tell me anything. Communicating through email and phone was super frustrating, because they barely knew what the BIC was. If anyone can think of anything else I could try please let me know!

I had to buy a new phone @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t recommend that method at all though! Good luck!!!

@eshoe  Haha! Its sounding like it's most likely a glitch in the site, so luckily it'll be a less expensive fix ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm so happy your up and running! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My fingers are crossed for you @Shosh85 !

Thanks, @missjeanie! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 have you tried uninstalling the app?

@Shosh85 have you tried uninstalling the app?

Re: @Shosh85 have you tried uninstalling the app?

@lmaster  Yep, tried that too. Hopefully they can do something to help me! 

That's the most frustrating thing @Shosh85 I've never seen an error message like that!! I miss your reviews!!! It's not the same without you ๐Ÿ˜ž

@lmaster is right, @Shosh85 - we need you backโ˜บ๏ธ

@lmaster  @eshoe  Awe, you guys are the best! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

@lmaster  Awe, that is so sweet to say, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜˜

How aggravating! I hope you're able to get the picture issue worked out soon, @Shosh85

@quspork Thank you, me too! I'd really like to show off the Unicorn Mail I got! 

I think @Tamara76 had this issue an she needed to contact a board moderator to fix it. @Shosh85 

@curlychiquita That sounds promising. I've talked to a couple BT's and they said they're looking into it - I'm just getting impatient ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I received a very thoughtful message from @emaisgr8  and have been exchanging PMs with her about various things, including skincare - one of my favorite things to chat about. Then I received this extraordinary surprise . Wowza! Oh emaisgr8, how generous and sweet of you to think of me and shower me with all these fabulous goodies. I get cold easily and with the temps dropping and rain sticking around, itโ€™s been more challenging to stay warm lately so this adorable avocado warmer is going to come in handy... I was going to say tonight, but I'm going to put it to good use while I head off now for a quick nap. Ohhh yeaahh!

How perfectly curated is everything?!!! :)How perfectly curated is everything?!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ve been wanting to try out that Lโ€™Oreal mask but have not wanted to purchase the full size so this one will be perfect for testing it out and it'll be convenient for traveling โ€“ yessss!!! Super interested to give these steam eye masks a try โ€“ I do love me some steam eye masks.  Alright, The Crรจme Shop x Gudetama hand cream not only has super cute packaging but it smells โ€ฆ amazing! Love this peach scent! <333 I will be using the sparkly makeup bag as an evening wristlet/clutch for a dinner tonight. Itโ€™s soooo pretty and will be a perfect pop of holiday flair. Thank you @emaisgr8  for thinking of me and curating such a well thought out surprise!

Spoiler
Beautiful color - this is one swipe. I think I'll give this one a try tonight as well!Beautiful color - this is one swipe. I think I'll give this one a try tonight as well!

@itsfi @Avocados, sparkles, and sleep masks.... sounds like a beautiful, perfect for you gift from @emaisgr8 !

Oh my gosh, how delightful is that avocado?!! โค๐Ÿฅ‘ very sweet of her- enjoy your gifts! @itsfi 

The avocado is absolutely adorable @itsfi. @emaisgr8 sent such sweet cheer!

12,978 Replies
testing