Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Enjoy your new masks and tooth brush from @missjeanie, @mrsmouse!

Thank you @curlychiquita๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @mrsmouse!

Thank you @faeriegirl!  Truth be told, I have enjoyed a lot of it already.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

How sweet of her, @mrsmouse ! Enjoy your goodies!!  I love surprise gifts! Isn't it funny the things we get excited about as adults! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๐ŸŽ„โญ 

It was so insanely sweet and generous of her @l8totheparty!  And yes, the things we get excited about as adults are so very different than when we were kids.  Haha!

What a fantastic package from @missjeanie , @mrsmouse ! Enjoy!

It really was so amazing of her @emaisgr8!  I have already enjoyed quite a bit of it to be honest.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

I received my first unicorn mail on Saturday from the ever so gorgeous, hair envy curls and lashes @lmaster 

Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for these wonderful gifts. You truly have been one of the most kindest, most encouraging, enabling (in the greatest way possible), sweetest, and thoughtful human beings on BIC (especially to me).  I am thankful everyday that I get to be on here with so many wonderful and amazing people where we all can share our love for beauty and other hidden finds. 
@lmaster you know me so well because every item you picked out is so perfect. I canโ€™t wait to try the Tarte chrome shadows and I really need some me time so the hand cream, foot mask, lip balm, body lotions and body wash, cute HK nail polishes are just what I need right now. Can we also talk about how cute the unicorn and rainbow bath bombs are.  Almost too cute to use. 
Thank you again for bringing happy tears and smiles to my face. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸฅฐA0D10045-4F1F-4B84-9F2B-D3A219714465.jpeg

2A351217-1E4D-4A3C-AD6F-6BDF8B7DB0B9.jpeg

Aw, what a sweet package from @lmaster! Enjoy all of your new treats, @SportyGirly125!

@quspork Thank you. It was really thoughtful of her to send these gifts my way. 

@SportyGirly125  What an amazing first box of Unicorn Mail!  @lmaster is super sweet to send such a wonderful and fun surprise! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ

@Shosh85 Thank you. She was really sweet to send these gifts my way. 

@SportyGirly125 - I adore your description of @lmaster - hair and lash goals for sure! This looks like a wonderful first unicorn mail. Enjoy!

@ShortErica Thank you

@lmaster sent such beautiful items, @SportyGirly125!  Enjoy your gifts!

@curlychiquita Thank you.  She sent me the perfect gifts. 

Your first unicorn mail @SportyGirly125 - how exciting! @lmaster sent you some beauty love and more, so sweet, you totally deserve it!

@eshoe Awww thank you. @lmaster is just the sweetest for sending me these gifts. 

Such a sweet package from @lmaster  to a sweet lady @SportyGirly125 

@emaisgr8 It was definitely really sweet of her to send me these goodies. 

12,978 Replies
testing