Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ShortErica  You and your husband are like little Keebler elves! You guys must've been baking for awhile! I've seriously hated all the pumpkin things I've ever tried, but your loaf was delicious! I was so surprised I loved it! Thank you so much again, it was such a thoughtful surprise! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜˜

It's our holiday thing @Shosh85. Today we have to finish up baking for our offices. I remember the first year I brought my boss a tray of cookies - yeah, I don't think I'm ever not allowed to bring one. Hahaha.

@ShortErica  Oh my goodness! You guys are awesome! I can't think of anyone who doesn't a appreciate a plate full of cookies! ๐Ÿ˜‹

@ShortErica  sure knows the way to happiness @Shosh85 . Yum!

@emaisgr8  That's for sure! You can never go wrong with a box full of sweets! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 How sweet of @ShortErica to send you these baked goodies 

@SportyGirly125  Thank you so much! I've never received this type of Unicorn Mail before, but I sure do love it! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜

@SportyGirly125 @Shosh85 one of my favorite things about BIC are the typos that happen. naked goodies! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Next time I'll send them in clothes. Haha!

@ShortErica Omg I didnโ€™t even notice that. I usually proof read before I hit submit. 

I try to proofread as well but sometimes it leads to amazing comments @SportyGirly125. I really appreciated the morning laugh! ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜†

@ShortErica  @SportyGirly125 Bahaha! I just got the cutest image in my head of a snickerdoodle wearing a little Christmas sweater. Haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Shosh85 hahaha

The second package I got was from the lovely @emaisgr8. To start off, everything was wrapped nicely with fun little stickers and the card she included was super adorable. The penguin eye mask is so cute and I love the masks she picked out for me! The samples were really great too - I'm really excited to try the ceramide capsules and SK-II eye cream!

This was such a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much, emaisgr8! It's been so nice chatting with you and I hope to get to know you more!

49640408-361C-4756-B37C-3D2C5A5FE28B.jpeg

A55DB96C-DD45-4213-AFFE-39111E0D446B.jpeg

What a sweet surprise, @Shosh85!

Thanks, @quspork, it definitely was! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @Shosh85! That penguin mask is so cute!

Thank you, @faeriegirl! I love everything, especially that cute penguin! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿง

Love this!! @Shosh85 super cute penguin enjoy!! 

Thanks, @lmaster, me too! The penguin is super adorable! ๐Ÿง

I'm so glad you can post pictures @Shosh85@emaisgr8 put together the sweetest package. Your penguin eye mask is adorable!

12,978 Replies
testing