Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a wonderful treat from @missjeanie , @itsfi . Enjoy!

Thank you @emaisgr8@missjeanie picked out some fab treats.

What a lovely package, @itsfi! Is that maple green tea I spy? Um YUM! So sweet of @missjeanie to put this together for you!

It is maple green tea @quspork. I've never heard of that combination of flavors before; so pleased and thankful for @missjeanie's thoughtfulness and curating skills.

What fabulous treats from @missjeanie@itsfi!

Thank you @curlychiquita. That @missjeanie curated a lovely package.

Awww yaye!  All the Canadian goodies ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ Awesome treats. Merry Christmas! @itsfi ๐ŸŽ„

Canadian treats are delicious @l8totheparty@missjeanie picked some yummy ones! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

OMG @itsfi @missjeanie is a great friend!! Look at all these mouth watering treats!!!! 

Yes she is @lmaster@missjeanie 

@itsfi  Oh my goodness! This looks like such a fun and super yummy package of goodies! Love all the variety of masks she included! Have fun, and try not to eat it all in one sitting! Haha! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜

Hahaha @Shosh85. Well, it wasn't ONE sitting. ๐Ÿ™‚ I still have some @missjeanie-approved treats that I'm saving for movie night next week. Ohhhh yeaaahhh! 

@itsfi THANK YOU!!  I've had so much fun on BIC this year after taking a bit of a hiatus after the switch from BT and you're a huge reason why I love it.  

I knew that you'd been enjoying bamboo so figured you needed to try a bit more from the line, and the second I saw avocado face wipes I knew they were yours!  

How the US doesn't have Hawkins Cheesies... well, it's a travesty!  lol 

I hope you find some time to relax this holiday season and enjoy a few masks ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww @missjeanie, what a lovely thing to say; thank you. โค๏ธ You went above and beyond with curating this box o' goodies. ๐Ÿ™‚ Oh my goodness, it really is a travesty that some of these delicious Canadian treats are inaccessible in the US.

@itsfi ,

@missjeanie put together the nicest assortment of gifts for you!  I can't get past the edibles!  They look so wonderful!  (I understand your love of Coffee Crisps!)  Enjoy!

It was a wonderful surprise @tsavorite. The box was stuffed!!! Very generous of @missjeanie!

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @itsfi

Thank you @faeriegirl! It all looks so good - the skincare and the treats! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @@lmaster! Such a sweet and thoughtful surprise; your timing was impeccable. You are so kind to me. Hugs to you dear friend!

9AEB0D72-EFEA-432F-B6CE-439EA9D42D29.jpeg

1B3932CC-C8BC-4298-9F53-87AF9E756339.jpeg

Aw, such a sweet and kind gift from the always lovely @lmaster!  What a fun surprise @itsfi!

@mrsmouse, so thoughtful and generous of @lmaster!

12,978 Replies
testing