Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @eshoe!  It really was so incredibly kind of her!  I've been away a bit, but hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Years!

I'm glad to see you getting some BIC love @mrsmouse !  Such a lovely gift @l8totheparty !

Aw, thanks @missjeanie!  It really was so very sweet of her!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you to our lovely Masks On The Move Maven, @eshoe for the sweet package of treats. You do a wonderful job of keeping us organized and ensuring we all have a great experience when the masks are a' movin'! Thank you for all you do and thank you so much for the extra goodies! I can't wait to try out the muslin cloth!

Piggy sticky notes!Piggy sticky notes!

@quspork, @eshoe is so sweet!

She is the sweetest @quspork - enjoy your goodies!

@quspork ,

Great masking-themed gift assortment from the wonderful @eshoe ! A gift full of good cheer!

Now you have a little โ€˜mask emergencyโ€™ kit, @quspork๐Ÿ˜Š I appreciate your friendship and the fun we have shared here. Hope you have a very beautiful 2020!

How does she find all these neat little additions to her packages?! @quspork Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ„ 

@eshoe did such an amazing job on Masks on the Move, what a wonderful way to cap it off for you, the piggy notes are so adorable and spot on perfect for you!

This morning I was greeted with a wonderful box from the generous @eshoe This box was packaged, wrapped and ever so elegant. 

There was an array of wonderful goodies and treats inside the box. Most of which I have not tried yet.  The Jo Malone body wash, SDJ spray and Korres shampoo smell amazing. I canโ€™t wait to try the coconut oil and the pai wash cloth.  I love the baby onesie and teether with the sushi design for my daughter.  The water bottle with the pink glitter on it will be perfect for work and help keep my milk supply up. The lollipops and coffee treats look so yummy and unique. My husband already eye balled the coffee one.  I also love how HK was included too.  Oh and a bag filled with wonderful samples to start trying. 

I canโ€™t say this enough. I am so grateful and blessed everyday I am on here getting to chat with a bunch of wonderful, kind, generous, giving, uplifting, enabling, encouraging, gorgeous and amazing people. Thank you for always making BIC the place where we share our love for makeup, beauty and hidden gems/finds.  Thank you to @eshoe for sending me this unicorn mail my way and spreading Christmas cheer. Have a great holiday and Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ 

Yay a samples bag!!!!Yay a samples bag!!!!

Look at all the beautiful colorsLook at all the beautiful colors

So elegantly wrappedSo elegantly wrapped

The unboxing of all the goodies and treatsThe unboxing of all the goodies and treats

This is just amazing,  @SportyGirly125! โค

@curlychiquita She really went out of her way to get me these amazing gifts. 

How adorable! @eshoe knows how to send great things for both you and your baby girl. Hope you have a wonderful first Christmas with her @SportyGirly125!

@ShortErica Thank you. @eshoe went over and beyond with these gifts for my daughter and I

@SportyGirly125 ,

@eshoe put together the sweetest gifts for you and your baby girl!  It's a lovely gift package, obviously full of good wishes for you!

@tsavorite Yes she really did an amazing job. 

@SportyGirly125 you are such an amazing part of BIC! Anytime I am up at 3am and scrolling through the threads, I find you answering countless questions in the most helpful, tactful way possible. Can I also say that the way you arranged everything is enviableโ˜บ๏ธ 

If your daughter doesnโ€™t use a pacifier (mine never did) maybe it will make a good teether when she gets there. 

Thank you for all you do to make BIC the best place to be online, and Merry Christmas to you and your family๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ

@eshoe Awww thank you So much for your kind words ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฐ

I was so excited I didnโ€™t read it was a pacifier  clip. I can totally give it to her as a teether. My son only used a pacifier for a week and my daughter never needed one.  Your gift came just in time. She started teething at 2 months old and now sheโ€™s 14 weeks and her two bottom teeth are already out. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Oh my, that seems so early @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜ณ I hope it gives her (and you) a little bit of relief. When my daughter was teething she loved her little silicone necklace to gnaw on. Hang in thereโ˜บ๏ธ

How lovely is she?!  How adorable your gift is. Enjoy! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜Šโญ @SportyGirly125 

12,978 Replies
testing