Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awe, @eshoe, you're the sweetest! So thoughtful and generous of you to put these together for the group! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š

@Shosh85 that's incredible! how much love here!! @eshoe

@Shosh85 that's incredible! how much love here!! @eshoe

Re: @Shosh85 that's incredible! how much love here!! @eshoe

@lmaster  I know, right?! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Š  @eshoe was so thoughtful to do all this! 

Love the gifts and wrapping that @eshoe picked for you, @Shosh85!

Thanks @curlychiquita, me too! I love that it's both cute and practical ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 

That wrapping paper caught my eye, how freaking adorable! Iโ€™m a sucker for cute wrapping paper ๐Ÿ˜Š What an awesome package from @eshoe 

Me too, @GG84! It just makes the whole experience even more exciting! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let me just start off by saying how spoiled I feel by this little community! From gratis to unicorn mail, the generosity never ceases to amaze me! 
Last night this package arrived at my door from the wonderful @missjeanie!

0DF8C0D4-ADB2-420D-A83B-F029D026A2EA.jpeg

The wrapping is so pretty!54362F10-CABF-45D9-BFB2-88E55B22BF56.jpeg

So many masks! I've been wanting to try the boo and OM masks for awhile now!3275EB0D-9F1C-45FA-B411-E6DB914714E8.jpeg

How did she know I've been having major FOMO over that KA set?! ๐Ÿ™Œ090B025D-6538-4AC5-B251-1D7F13A3F3BE.jpeg

..... and saving the best for last! Holy moly, so much Canadian goodness! I already knew I loved the Wunderbars, but I haven't tried Jersey Milk or Caramilk yet - something else I've been having major FOMO over! ๐Ÿ˜‹

I remember loving Moon Pies as a kid and it's been forever since I've tried one, so seeing those Wagon Wheels in there put a smile on my face!

Oh my goodness missjeanie, you are way too generous! Thank you so much for sending me this amazing box of goodies! It was such a wonderful Christmas gift!

@Shosh85 ,

@missjeanie  sent you a terrific assortment of masks, gifts, and Canadian goodies!  Yay!  Those Canadian treats!

Thanks, @tsavorite! It really was so sweet of her to send such an awesome mix of goodies! The edibles were gone in no time, of course! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜‹

So many delicious-looking treats, plus some great masks! So sweet of @missjeanie to send this your way, @Shosh85!

@quspork  It really was so generous of her to send such a wonderful variety of goodies! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Caramilk gets a big thumbs up from me @Shosh85! I'm sure you'll like it too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ShortErica  That one is actually now my new favorite! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿซ

Yeah, for a while I was leaning Wunderbar as the favorite but Caramilk is winning me over. Though I wouldn't turn down either @Shosh85!

@Shosh85 Wow. Enjoy all your wonderful gifts 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! It was definitely an amazing box of goodies! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ooooooh @Shosh85 I had that Kevin Aucoin set in my cart and chided myself, do I seriously need more lip gloss?!! Stoked that @missjeanie spoiled you with it, what a great holiday surprise ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’

@eshoe  The answer to that is, "yes" Haha!
The only other KA product I own is a highlighter, so I was especially excited for the lippies! I definitely feel spoiled! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh my gosh @missjeanie @Shosh85 that is so beyond thought...

oh my gosh @missjeanie @Shosh85 that is so beyond thoughtful!

Re: oh my gosh @missjeanie @Shosh85 that is so beyond thought...

@lmaster It really was so thoughtful, and so unexpected! Such an awesome early Christmas present ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿฅฐ

12,978 Replies
testing