Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Shosh85 if thatโ€™s the case @lmaster went thought it three times and I applaud her for being such a great Mommy to her kiddos. Itโ€™s a lot of work. 

People joke and ask me if I want another but I donโ€™t know if my body wants to go through all those roller coasters. 

@SportyGirly125  Awe, you are so sweet! Yes, I agree, @lmaster is such a wonderful mother ๐Ÿ˜˜ and I know I don't know you too well, but I can tell you are too. โ˜บ๏ธ
We only have two kids, but originally planned on having 3-4. When they were both diagnosed with autism, we decided two was enough and that we needed to put all our focus on them. 
Being a mother is hard work and it can be a challenge, but it is so worth it, and so rewarding. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Š

@SportyGirly125 @Shosh85 I actually have 4 kiddos an almost 21 year old son, my daughter will be 13 in March, son that will be 6 in Feb and son that will 5 in March... My almost 6 year old was also diagnosed with ASD when he was 2 the years that have proved the hardest with him were when he was 2-4 now, no joke he's the best behaved child and does everything asked with no hesitation,, he still has struggles with fast communication, brain to mouth signals are delayed, he still has ear issues and loud sounds are rough for him. Sensory..prayers  havebeen  answered absolutely for him!

@lmaster @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

you both are truly amazing.  Life with kids are already hard but with ASD that must be really hard. 

@SportyGirly125 extremely draining! Thank you so much for your touching words!! The power of prayer is amazing

@SportyGirly125 awwww that's so kind! Give it some time! You never know

Enjoy all your goodies @lmaster! I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you so much @faeriegirl @missjeanie is so kind!!

Thank you so much @eshoe! It was so sweet of you to send these to us, I really enjoyed participating in the MOTM box!

EEC64A4B-7670-4788-8E55-71433B5CB408.jpeg

@faeriegirl ,

Very sweet and thoughtful Masking Emergency Kit from the delightful @eshoe !

Enjoy your goodies, @faeriegirl! So sweet of @eshoe to put these together!

@faeriegirl How cool of her to send you these your way 

You are welcome @faeriegirl, you all made it so fun and just being a part of this community makes my โ™ฅ๏ธ happy. Set it aside and hopefully you never have to use it๐Ÿ˜†

awwwww @eshoe you are so amazing @faeriegirl she knows ho...

awwwww @eshoe you are so amazing @faeriegirl she knows how to make someone's day!

@faeriegirl  Awe, she really is super sweet to put so many of these together for everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Unicorn Mail has struck again! This time from the lovely @eshoe - just for being a part of the Mask On The Move group! Seriously so sweet of her! Thanks for hosting it again, I was happy to be included!1349C72C-73A8-40EF-B0BE-761099BAFEF1.jpeg

How cute is it that the mailing envelope and the sticker on the card go so well together?! ๐Ÿ‹1E2E82F3-83C8-48C5-918B-BF50D27E5C5F.jpeg

Looks like the startings of a great mask emergency kit! Love it!DF3CABA0-809F-47AB-82EF-4151E10C5EB4.jpeg

Ooh, a Pai muslin cloth and masks! The memo pads and pen are so adorable!

Thank you so much, eshoe, you're so thoughtful! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š

@Shosh85 ,

What a thoughtful Masking Emergency Kit from @eshoe !  Cute, too!

This is such a cute surprise! Enjoy our goodies, @Shosh85!

@Shosh85 What a wonderful surprise from her 

Thanks, @SportyGirly125! it's such a fun and practical little package! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 โ™ฅ๏ธ your thoughts here, yep itโ€™s a start. Lessons learned the hard way, if we can help one another, all the better we all are, rightโ˜บ๏ธ Cheers!

12,978 Replies
testing