Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@Buootiful, the hardest part was choosing where to start with the candy! hahaha! @missjeanie picked out some fabulous goodies for me - very kind of her to send these my way. <3

@itsfi , @missjeanie ,

This all looks just heavenly, beginning with all that Canadian Candy!

@tsavorite, I've never met a Canadian candy that I did not like. So tasty! Very thoughtful and generous of @missjeanie.

@missjeanie was so generous, @itsfi! That's an amazing as...

@missjeanie was so generous, @itsfi! That's an amazing assortment of masks!

Re: @missjeanie was so generous, @itsfi! That's an amazing as...

Completely agree @curlychiquita@missjeanie is very generous and she curated an amazing box o' treats for me! <3 

@itsfi so sweet of @missjeanie to send you the mask and treats. Love seeing all the unicorn mail. 

@missjeanie put together such a thoughtful and fun unicorn mail, @SportyGirly125! Very sweet and generous of her. Smiley Happy 

So sweet of @missjeanie! I can't wait to hear your candy thoughts @itsfi!

Agree, @ShortErica; so sweet and thoughtful of @missjeanie! So, about the candy... delicious! Smiley Happy I split the Crunchies and Big Turk in a half and shared with some friends in town - different textures on both but equally scrumptious. The coffee crisps are coming with me on my work trip this week - sure, it probably won't be quite the same as the apple I usually have in the middle of the afternoons, but I'll make do. Smiley Wink  As for the Laura Secord chocolates, I've never met a candy by that company that I did not love. Same goes for these treats. The first thing I've ever tried from Laura Secord were the sucre a la creme and then the chocolates. Nom, nom, nom. Smiley Happy

Ouhhhhh!  It’s so good to see you on the receiving end of unicorn mail after having just opened unicorn mail from you. @itsfi   Hahaha, you’re niece is such a treasure!!!  

The pretty wrapping is such a lovely touch!   It’s so nice of you to spoil her for being such a true friend day in and day out.  

Thank you @heartsmyface! Smiley Happy @missjeanie put together such a wonderful surprise! She's so thoughtful!

@itsfi Enjoy all your lovelies from @missjeanie Looks like she picked some amazing stuff.

Thank you so much @sprocketta! So many goodies here from @missjeanie! I don't even know where to begin...well, with the masks, that is. The candy I just went at with wild abandon! lol!

What a sweet gift, @itsfi! You just can't go wrong with candy and skincare! I love the wrapping @missjeanie did as well! 

So true @quspork! Candy and masks make a winning combination! @missjeanie is so generous! She included a notebook too that didn't make it in the photos as I got distracted by all the masks! 

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @itsfi! That was so sweet of @missjeanie!

Thank you @faeriegirl! So sweet of @missjeanie! Adding the Yadah snail mask to "Y" week! Smiley Happy

so thoughtful @missjeanie πŸ’“ enjoy sweet @itsfi

so thoughtful @missjeanie πŸ’“ enjoy sweet @itsfi

Re: so thoughtful @missjeanie πŸ’“ enjoy sweet @itsfi

Thank you @lmaster! Candy, lip balms and sheet masks - @missjeanie did a fab job of curating these goodies for me.

@itsfi  Wow what a lovely package to receive. Very kind of @missjeanie @to share some goodies with you. She does score some greatness at her stores. 

@GalPalVal17, super kind and generous of @missjeanie! <3  You're absolutely right, she finds some great things at her stores - I feel like I want to take a field trip to the stores where she shops. How fun would that be?! Smiley Happy 

8,387 Replies