Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a wonderful gift @emaisgr8!  I swear @eshoe is the theme master when it comes to unicorn mails.  Enjoy your goodies!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I know right? @mrsmouse 

Love @eshoe's gift, @emaisgr8!

@mrsmouse was an angel and sent me such a lovely holiday gift.  It's been a rough time for me personally lately and seeing the love spread here on BIC between all beauty enthusiasts with not just beauty but friendship and support has meant the world. Poor mrsmouse has been there for me, listening to everything and always offering support.  Her friendship is one I'll forever treasure.  

These Shiseido cotton squares are my favourite and I was so excited to see a new pack make their way to me.  I never knew a cotton square could be luxury before these.

Speaking of luxury.  The Aquis hair turbans.  These are amazing.  I have one from several years ago that has hair dye streaks all over it and has been well loved.  It will now be moving out the lake while this fresh new one lives at home!  I'm back into using it again now that I've got a fresher looking one and I'd forgotten how nice my hair dries with this!  

Trader Joe's.  I love that everyone know's my love now.  I didn't make it over the holidays, but am trying to figure out a weekend in January.  The lemon cookies.  AMAZE!

The Origins is now on my bedside and has that great iced tea scent.  I've been off my masking game lately, but have been doing sleep masks.  My lazy masking self loves sleep masks and this is a great one!

So many beautifully wrapped gifts that made me smile opening each and every one!So many beautifully wrapped gifts that made me smile opening each and every one!I will get back to my sheet masks!  2020 goals!I will get back to my sheet masks! 2020 goals!

@missjeanie ,

What a cheering package from your good friend, @mrsmouse !  What a pretty red and white presentation!  Thoughtful goodies that were chosen just for you!

Wow, @missjeanie@mrsmouse killed it with the packaging!  What a beautiful gift.

@missjeanie  Awe, it's wrapped so beautifully! ๐Ÿ˜ Looks like she loaded you up with all kinds of goodies! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Such a lovely set of gifts, @missjeanie! ๐Ÿ’•

What a wonderful package from @mrsmouse! Those lemon cookies do sound delish! Enjoy your treats, @missjeanie!

Enjoy all your goodies @missjeanie

Awwwww @missjeanie that's so touching to hear @mrsmouse has been so very kind and supportive in your life!! 

You all have been wonderful @lmaster !

@missjeanie, you are so very near and dear to my heart & I cherish our friendship so much!  If I was even able to put a smile on your face for a few minutes, then mission accomplished.  I love you girl!  โค๏ธ

Smiles a plenty @mrsmouse โค๏ธ

The luxury cotton squares! Hahaha. So glad you shared these with me @missjeanie@mrsmouse did a fabulous job of picking some goodies for you!

Awwww what a very sweet and generous package @mrsmouse sent you, @missjeanie! And all the wrapping coordination of course speaks to my โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿคฉ Beautiful and so perfect for you, enjoy!

@missjeanie wow what a great Christmas surprise.

enjoy, @missjeanie! @mrsmouse is a sweetheart. Enjoy your...

enjoy, @missjeanie! @mrsmouse is a sweetheart. Enjoy your goodies! โค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe this is the sweetest ever!! and my kind of emergency kit, that's for sure!! thank you so so much, you did not have to do this ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’— love the detail you put into everything

@lmaster ,

These special @eshoe Masking Kits are the best!  Very thoughtful!

@tsavorite @eshoe is so very thoughtful to do this

12,978 Replies
testing